6: I Lost My Baby

[Yugyeom's POV]

I was walking back to class superr sweaty, gosh Stop Stop It really takes the energy out of me. I just ended up listening to the Ipod on my way back, but this walk back to class was different. I had 20 or so girls following me. Oh well then I just continued listening to some of her playlists.

[MyungHee's POV]

I walked into the classroom and all the girls surrounded Bambam an Youngjae. I sighed and walked over to my chair and sat down, the second I sat down I reached into my bag and fished around for my Ipod. I couldn't find it so I dumped everything out on my desk and searched through everything.

"Homework from 2 weeks ago" I mumbled to myself "candy bar wrapper". It's not in my bag, why isn't it in my bag?

~Flashback~

I looked around trying to collect my things, my Ipod had skidded across the floor attached to my heaphones. Yugyeom was following me while I collected my stuff that had fallen out of my open bag asking over and over if I was okay.

~Flashback Over~

Ugh someone must have picked it up, how do I forget my most important object on the floor of a mall? I sighed and just layed my head down on my desk my stuff still over it.

"Is this homework from two weeks ago" HyoSonn said giggling at it. I quickly lifted my head grabed the paper and put my head back down. "Not happy, are we?"

"What was your first clue" I sneered.

"Well, your stuff is everywhere and your..."

"Rhetorical question, HyoSonn" I interupted. I sat up and looked at my desk, then looked at HyoSonn. "I lost my Ipod" I confessed.

"What....Really?" She said, putting her hand on her mouth.

"Yeah..I think I lost it when I fell at the mall yesterday" I said lowering my head.

"Yugyeom has it" I heard a voice behind me saw. I turned around, wide eyed looking at sweaty Bambam.

 "Really.....Where can I find Yugyeom?" I said, eager to get my music back.

"Class 1-5" He said pointing out the door. I got up and bolted out the door knowing exactly where he was talking about. Please be there please be there, I said over and over in my mind.

I ran through the doors to class 1-5 and saw him sitting there in the corner stairing out the window, while bunch of girls surrounded him.

"Yugyeom!" I yelled walking over to him. He looked at me and immediately standing up putting my Ipod on his desk. "Can I have my Ipod please" I begged, he looked shocked becuase I just yelled at him.

"This" He said picking up my headphones and Ipod. I nodded. "How do I know this is your Ipod and you're not tricking me?"

I looked up and had anger shoot across my face.

"Really, what other red-head tripped and fell loosing an Ipod and cyan headphones yesterday at the mall that you so happened to pick up!" I yelled. He nodded and looked at the Ipod, then at me then the Ipod.

"Okay you can get it back" He said "After school".

"Really....fine, where?" I mummbled.

"Here" He said with a cocky tone.

"Fine!" I yelled and stormed out of the class. By this time everyone looked at me and the girls glared at me for yelling at Yugyeom. I walked back to class mummbling to myself.

[Yugyeom's POV]

RING

The end of the day bell rung, and I just sat there waiting for MyungHee. Everyone left the class but I just waited. A couple minutes after the bell rang she walked in looking not so happy.

"You gonna give me my Ipod back now" She questioned. Am I gonna give her the Ipod so easily, Nahhh. I looked at her, she looks to be like 160 or so cm. I stuck my arm in the air Ipod in hand.

"Reach for it" I said, teasing her. She sighed and jumped a couple of time to grab it.

"Please give me the Ipod" She said. I just shook my head. She jumped one last time and her face was so close to mine when she jumped, her lips brushed mine while she reached for it. I just stood there wide eyed staring at her. I put my free hand on my mouth, she did the same. I felt the blush crawl across my face, maybe I do like her. I lowered my arm out of shock. She stared at me for a second, grabbed her Ipod out of my hand then bolted out the door and down hallway. Was that.......her first kiss, I don't think that realy counts though.

(The next morning)

"Yugyeom get up" I heard Bambam say as someone, probably Jackson shook my bed to get me up.

"What" I groaned as I sat up. I stared at Bambam and Jackson. Knew it. "May I help you?" I turned and looked at the mirror next to my bed, that Bambam put there. My hair was all over the place. Really hair, did you have to do this. I glanced at the clock next to the mirror 7am. Crap, crap crap crap. I launched out of bed and out the room to get ready for school.

[AN: Sorry this is late WattPad was down as you know and I was only half done with the update when I wanted to work on this. I'll work on the next update soon :)]