Chapter four

A/N 

Hi i hope you have been enjoying our book

.....................................................................................................

Olivia pov:

Fine, I'll let you drive me home, on one condition", I said. "Yes" he said with a smirk. Oh that smile is never going to get old.

"You have to promise me you will not murder me" I said in a serious tone, which prompted him to laugh until he looked weak until his knees. "I Joshua promise to not murder or kidnap you on and during our drive to your place..."?

"Olivia.. I shouted a little bit too eager.. My name is Olivia". "Ok Olivia let's go", he pointed towards his car and we both started to make our way to it.

I can't believe that not only has a complete stranger pushed me over, broke my phone and spilled coffee on me on the same day.

But, I'm now getting in the car of a complete stranger who for all I know could be a serial killer. And top it all of i've missed my first audition and now my manager is going to think I'm an irresponsible, unreliable kid who she will probably never trust again and fire me.

Ah you had one job Olivia, grab caffeine and attend that audition! As we reach the car Joshua sprints to the other side off the car to open the door for me and gives me another one of his smirks. 

 I roll my eyes and get into the passenger seat and start to buckle myself in. "So where to", he asks as he starts the car.

"I live about 10 minutes down in the old housing complex that looks about 100 years old" I say with a hint of sarcasm.

During the car ride back there's an awkward silence between us, it looks like he wants to say something but he just can't find the words.

I know I can't. I'm nervously bouncing my leg, stressing about how I missed the best opportunity ever and probably the last.

When Joshua puts a stop to it and puts his hand on my leg. "I'm sorry about what happened and for making you miss your interview". Joshua says with a soft smile.

"It's ok, I probably wouldn't of gotten the part anyways". "Na.. he says... you probably would have aced it and swept everyone off their feet". I feel a smile coming on and I bite down on my lip .

Before we know it we arrive at my complex. "This my stop I guess, thanks for the ride", I say as I get out of the car. "Joshua smiles and says, "no problem, anytime".

I walk towards my looming apartment building with a spring in my step and Joshua's contagious smile.

As I reach the door of my building I turn to see Josh in his car. I smile because of course he'd be waiting there to make sure I was safe. As I walked inside the looming headache I predicted before had very well arrived.