Chapter nine

Chapter Nine

Olivia pov

"Ok come on you gotta admit he's good looking though", Niki jokingly said. "Right I mean he's gotta be a model right", madison joined in.

"Stop it, you two", I said before lightly punching them both in the arm.

We all looked at each other for a moment before abruptly bursting into laughter. "Ok, I admit he's cute," I said, I bit down on my bottom lip to stop my smile from growing.

We had been enjoying eachothers company and eating pizza slice after pizza slice, for the last 2 hours. Being with these girls could mean laughter one second and tears the next.

It was times like this that made me miss home and all the things I left home. Everything I gave up to be here, I was carrying the weight of my world on my shoulders today in the audition.

And the only way to know if I succeeded is if I get a call later tomorrow with good news. Sure there'll be more auditions that will come and go, but there's something about this audition that I can't just pass up.

Maybe its the fact that it's this big budget movie and maybe it just might prove to my parents this was the right decision. Or maybe its the fact that daren, (Joshua's) in the movie.

"Olivia", I was snapped out of my trance by one of my friends Madison. "Yeah", I said questionly.

"We said were going to head home" Niki said kindly. "We really hope you get the role, scratch that we know you'll get the role", Madison added. "Bye", they both waved and left without a second for me to say anything back.

They must have been in a rush I thought. I picked up my belongings , paid the bill and headed to my tiny abode hidden amongst the hills.

Time passed slowly and soon enough it was well past my bedtime. I layed restless, spread across my bed. I couldn't get to sleep, I mean how could i. Today has been.. well... massive. My "career" as I know it is hanging over me and I can't stop thinking about joshua. About his fake name and about his gorgeous brown eyes that i could stare into forever.

All of a sudden my phone buzzes with an incoming call from daren? I stare at the phone for a couple seconds before everything clicks. Oh.. joshua, name liar. Without a second more I answer it.

Olivia: Hello?

Joshua: Oh, hey you're awake.

Olivia: Yeah I can't sleep, i'm just too nervous i guess.

Joshua: Oh well don't be, I shouldn't be telling you this but your chances of getting the role are pretty high.

Olivia: Really?

Joshu: Yeah, hey I was thinking that maybe I could take you out for coffee tomorrow so I could explain this whole name mixup.

Olivia: Ok..

Joshua: Great, it's a date I'll pick you up at 10.