What he brings on tour to remind him of you

Harry-

        A mix CD. Ever since you started making these, you both went started making to many to count. You both enjoyed the way they cluttered your CD player and glove compartment in the car. Every day you seem to find a new song that reminds you of him in some way. He chose his favorites out of all of them, the one that included songs that you tend to play on repeat around the apartment, ones that make you miss him, and a few that he's sang to you. It makes him feel like he's back at home laying on the couch with you curled up against his chest as the music plays in the background.

Liam-

        A blanket. Leaving you is always hard for Liam. He misses everything froms the sounds you make when your sleeping, to the way you bite your lip when your nervous. You suggested that he take one of the many blankets from the bed that the two of you share on tour with him, to make it a bit easier on him at night. It smells like you, and often times he finds himself burying his face into the soft cotton, wishing that he didn't have to be so far away.

Louis-        

        A necklace. For your eight month anniversary, Louis bought you both matching gold necklaces. Two pendants hang from the chain, each one sporting the first letter of each of your names. They're only to wear when he's away, so that it's almost like you're still with each other even though you're miles aparts. He keeps the meaning of the necklaces between the two of you, dodging questions about it in interviews. It's your little secret and he wants to keep it that way.

Niall-

        A framed picture. It's his absolute favorite picture of the two of you. He loves the way you're looking at him and it brings him back to that moment in time. Him cracking jokes some stupid joke and you laughing like he's the funniest person in the world, which you think he is. It never fails to remind him how much you love him, and it helps him feel less alone on the road.

Zayn-

        His favorite note. One of his favorite things about you is that you're always writing or reading. Songs, poems, notes, letters. He loves reading them, and he's the only one you show them to, trusting him completely with the feelings you spill on the page. He keeps his favorite passage tucked away in his wallet, crumpled up with torn edged due to how long it's been there. You wrote about him about a week after you met, and it always makes him smile. "My parents warned me about drugs in the streets but never the one with hazel eyes and a heart beat"