Faster

A/n: This prefernece does have sexual material if you are uncomfortable with reading these types of things i advise you skip this one all together. THis is one of the preferences I got from Tumblr if you want to find her one Tumblr her name is "njh-written".

                                                                                                                                       YOURs TRUELy-                                                                                                                                                         Cat

Liam-

        The sweat beat down your forehead has Liam thrust into deeper. You gripped his biceps as he sucked between the valley of your breast making you moan louder, but you needed more. "Liam, I know I said go slow and make love to me, but I need you to go faster." You said, trying to keep your voice even. "I want all of you." You begged. " I thought you'd never ask baby." He growled with a devil-like smil. He adjusted you a bit before thrusting into you deeper and faster. "Li-Liam fuck!" You yelled bunching the bed sheets underneath you. Each thrust directly hitting your g-spot, making you yell out. He smirked. " Be careful what you wish for."

Niall-

        "Niall please. I'm sorry" You apologized again. Niall's hands roughly held down your hips, restricting you from moving. He was slowly thrusting into you making it almost painful. " Niall !" You whined again. Are you gonna listen to me this time like a good girl?" He asked stopping his thrust. "Yes, I promise. Please just go faster. Just fuck me!" You moaned before he let go of your hips, thrusting into you faster. "Oh. God Niall." You whispered barely audible. He smirked and started to rub your clit in circles making you moan louder. "Only good girls get to feel this good babe."

Zayn-

        You had Zayn's wrist cuffed above him, connected to the headboard. "Baby I need you now." Zayn begged, rattling his cuffs "Patience babe." You said straddling him and running your hand down his chest tattooed chest. You slowly sunk down into his member, watching him let out a throaty groan. You slowly rocked your hips and watched his head fall back in agony. "Stop teasing Y/N. Dammit." He complained trying to thrust upward to meet your hips. "You want me to go faster?" You asked leaning down. your lips almost touching his. "Yes, please." "All you had to do was ask." You chuckled against his lips. You started slowly bouncing that escalate to faster ones making you moaning mess. "Just like that  baby."

Harry-

        Harry wanted your first time to be speacial and it was just that. He went slow for you, but after a while you wanted more. The pain had turned into pleasure and you needed more. "Harry please go faster." You moaned out. "Y/N are you sure?" I don't want to hurt you." He said making you sigh in frustration. "I've never been so sure im my life. Just go!" You groaned, throwing your head  back onto the bed. He soflty chuckled. "Anything for you baby" He whispered against your neck. His thrust progressivly got faster making you drag your nails up his back. "Oh god H-Harry!" You yelled out boosting his confidence. "I'm the only guy that can make and will make you feel like this."

Louis-

        I think the guys are looking for you. You moaned out, stopping your pace. This wasn't the first time you and Louis were hot and bothered before a concert in a storage closet on the floor, but the last thing you wanted was to get caught. "We need to go faster,but you need to be quiet babe." Louis whispered. You bit your lip and nodded before Louis started helping you bounce on his shaft. "Louis!"  You yelled  before he covered  your mouth. "Do you want to get caught or do you wanna cum?" He asked, uncovering you mouth. "I want to cum, baby, please." You whispered before he started thrusting into you. You bit your lip, only letting out small whimpers. "That's my girl."