$4

A/n: HAPPY ARMY DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!💜💜💜

JAY'S POV

Damn this girl. She left me just like that as Ryan made an entry back into the room.

The look in Ryan's face  was as if he was suspicious of something. I just hoped that he hadn't seen Byeol in that form earlier.

"Well, Ms. Manager can you tell me the reason why you and y/n were just too excited all of a sudden?" He questioned me. Okay great. He noticed us.

Very well.. now what can I tell him?

Should I say that she is the No.1 BTS fan?

Should I say that the reason why she is fluent in Korean was BTS?

Should I say that BTS are the ones who keep inspiring her?

Should I say that BTS is one of the reasons for her to be an idol?

Should I say that she had been secretly hoping that she could do a collaboration with BTS?

Should I say that the reason she chose Seoul was in hope to meet BTS?

Should I say that she was overly excited as BTS had just tweeted about her song?

RYAN'S POV:

I exactly knew why the both of them were acting all crazyly just few minutes ago.
I kept staring at Jay, as I was expecting an answer from her mouth.

"It's been a long time since y/n went to the washroom. See if she's okay and bring her here once she is done." I told Jay knowing that she wasn't going say a single word, with a straight face.

I very well know y/n. She worked soo hard to be where she is right now. It's just that I don't want to her to get distracted by thinking only about BTS all day. Ofcourse they are also musicians, but I just don't want her to loose herself in the middle of the whole 'fangirling' phase. It was my concern as she was like a daughter to me.(a/n: this is the situation between me and my parents 😑)

Both of them came into the room after for what felt like 15 minutes and took a seat in front of me as I just let out a sigh thinking about her.

"I have already asked Sian to check up all the things related to your hospitality and other things in Korea. But Jay about the travelling issues from here to Seoul, you please take care of it and let me know if there is any difficulty in doing so." I said looking at the both of them while y/n was still day dreaming.

Y/n's Pov:

"So how many days in advance are you planning on staying in Seoul before your official announcement of your fan meeting?" Ryan asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I have everything planned for this trip. For now I was thinking of something around two weeks atleast. I honestly want to spend some time at Seoul when I can peacefully." I said looking at Jay.

"Well if she says two weeks, I would consider it as less than a week because no one knows when she would get caught by the public as this girl keeps jumping from place to place." Jay said looking at me, as if I was a 10 year old kid.

"Once people get to know that you are in Seoul, all the press, media will start gathering up. They would want to interview you too. It's nothing new to you, but I'm just letting you know that it's going to be a bit more tuff as your album has just released." Ryan said looking back and forth at me and Jay.

"You need not worry sir, I'll take care of everything from here." Jay said, her usual Manager traits coming out.

"Okay then, I will leave it upto you and Byeol. If there is any change of plans, let me know. And by the way y/n congratulations again! I really loved all the songs. As usual!" Ryan said making me even more happier than I already was.
With that the both of us started to move out from the room.

_______________________

A/n: Hope you all liked it !! 😋😁
I promise the chapters gets better!
pls let me know if you have any queries guys!!
Do like, vote and share!

A/n: Hope you all liked it !! 😋😁I promise the chapters gets better!pls let me know if you have any queries guys!!Do like, vote and share!