$30

________________________________

At that exact moment, I couldn't feel anything around me. I knew that Jimin and Jin were shaking my shoulders while Hobi was saying something...but none of them went into my brain.

There was only one question inside my mind which was running from South to North. Was I  being a fool all this long!? When these sort of things were riding a roller coaster in my subconscious mind,  that's exactly when I noticed Namjoon standing right in front of the door, his eyes directly on me.

I felt the need to break every single furniture around me for a reason to which I'm myself not sure about.

Why?

Why am I reacting this way?

Why do I want to hold his shirt and shout at him?

Why do I want to just run away from here?

But again,

Why do I want to just leave this off as if nothing happened..?

And why do I feel that the tweet is not real at all...?

Putting everything aside, trying my best to control the tears from my eyes, I looked up again, to see Namjoon and spoke at the same time.

"Umm, Jimin..weren't we planning on s-seeing the sunrise..we still have time right? Why don't we go? Now?" I asked as he said agreed to it almost immediately and called the driver to pick us up.

"I'm coming too"

"I'm joining you guys too Noona"

Tae and Jungkook said as Jimin held my hands, pulling me out while I faked a smile to the rest of them.

"Please move Namjoon." Was all I said with my eyes piercing his as he was standing exactly at the front of the door.

His eyes completely went wide when I called him Namjoon. What else does he expect me to do at the moment?

All that I needed was for me to go away somewhere. Right now.

<<

AT THE HAN RIVER:
----------------

JIMIN's POV:

She is not fine. At all. The pain in her eyes was very much visible and the fact that she is trying her level best to control the tears from not falling was also evident.

And I'm not liking this at all.

The sun was almost gonna rise and she was standing there holding Jungkook.

"Tae, quick take a picture of Me and kook!" She said holding Jungkook with both her hands while both of them kept glancing at me with a  sad face.

We didn't like her to be in this state.

"Noona...are you okay?" Taehyung asked to which her reply was what which made me irritated.