$6

Wait. Was he a big CELEBRITY ???? just like me??!

Okay now. He could be a Normal person. I need to stop my over thinking. But..his mask...his glasses...his hair.... Ugh.

I turn back to my phone and start to plug in my airpods as I just noticed a big group of girls and boys who were probably few years younger than me.

They were all soo happy holding their trophy. Looked like they were a dancing group, who were going back to their homes after their big win as I noticed their outfits.

All of them began to stand up as they slowly started to align themselves and I instantly knew that they were going to dance here. At the airport.

Enthusiast I am, I immediately stood up, placing all my belongings on my seat and approached the dance group.

??? POV:

Wait. Was she staring at me? The whole time?
Well I thought I had covered myself perfectly..

okay great she has turned. That was close.

After sometime, I couldn't focus anymore on my phone, as I heard a group of people gathering in the front lining up themselves, as if they were about to dance.

The person on my right, immediately stood up. Wait was she going to dance with them or something??

I saw the girl, talking to the group as they were happily nodding, as if they were able to hear her speak clearly through her big black mask.

Well minding my own work, I turned back to my phone. But what happened next was a big surprise.

Did I just hear 'IDOL' my song; OUR song being played here? In the airport??

All of them including the masked-girl started to dance! Looks like I was sitting beside an army for this long. Thank god she didn't recognize me.

Not to mention, but they were dancing really well( should make Jin hyung dance in the airport once XD) that I couldn't take my eyes of them. Especially the masked-girl. She was dancing to the beats as if she was born for it.

It was exactly at this point, she noticed me staring at her for a long time.

JAY'S POV:

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS WOMAN DOING?? she never listens to my words does she? I know that she goes to any extreme, but now?

She was dancing. In an airport. Full of people. That too for a BTS Song!!!

All the people started gathering around and I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly broke through the crowd and pulled her hand as the song just got over exactly at the same time. She quickly thanked the other dancers as my grip around her hand was becoming stronger. Without saying anything, I just made her sit where she was sitting before and left the place, making her know that I was upset with her behaviour.

Y/n's POV:

I huffed vigorously, as I sat down on my seat. I know that Jay wasn't okay with this. But common, it was IDOL. IT WAS BTS mannn!!
Can someone say no to that?
While I was dancing, for a split second I noticed the man who was sitting on my left, had been staring at my direction.
He was wearing sunglasses and thus I cannot come to a conclusion about it though..or...

??? POV:

"Are you a BTS fan?" I asked her in Hangul to know if she was a foreigner, knowing that my voice wasn't that recognisable due to my cold, as she turned towards me with surprise.

She looked at me hesitantly as if thinking if she should say something or not.

"Ofcourse I am. Aren't you one?" She said finally opening her mouth. Atleast I now know that she speaks Hangul.

"Well.. what is even a big deal about BTS?" I asked her wanting to hear what an army thinks about us at the moment directly, on my face. Live.

"Are you seriously asking me this question?? A big deal about BTS?
It's BTS themselves.
Do you know how many people's life has transformed and become better because of them and their music?
Many.
They are the most humblest humans on earth." She said with a bit of angriness in her speech.

She then pulled out her phone, and showed me her wallpaper.
Well it was one of our family portraits which we took last year.

"They are artists whose Music reaches every souls heart. They create bonds with people and their personalities attracts many of them who are now called as ARMYS. And if I have to continue my explanations a day won't be enough"

That's it. I was done.
I know that armies love us soo much and it was really heart warming to listen to it.
The explanation which she gave me was really cute to hear.

Even though she was covered, I could sense that she was upset by my question and didn't like it at all.
(A/n: this is my situation when some jobless people come to me and ask me some irreverent things abt bangtan and try to irritate me.🙄😑)

"Then whose fan are you??"  I was going to tell her something, but our flights announcement stopped me.

"Well, times up. It was good listening to you. Great dance moves by the way. They would have been very happy if they had seen it." I said getting up from my seat hoping that my words had put her at ease and waved goodbye at her.

Y/n POV:

Great! I messed up. The habit of mocking the person who talks rubbish about bangtan still hasn't left my soul.
He was being very calm, but I just snapped at him. I should have had a control over myself...

_________________________

A/N: Any idea as to who this masked-guy is??
😏😏
Let the steam rise up guyss!! XD

A/N: Any idea as to who this masked-guy is??😏😏Let the steam rise up guyss!! XD