$29

"I think it will be fine to add a lot of salt in his morning coffee..what do you think Y/N?"

"Noo way Joon! You aren't doing that. Never." I said definitely hating his idea on killing Jin.

Apparently, Jin had been disturbing all of 'our' private moments knowingly or unknowingly and this guy here was behaving like a five year old kid and was planning to take revenge on him.

"And why is that? Huh? Don't give me any explanation. You are helping me. That's it." he said crossing his hands over his chest.

"Or wait...why are you supporting him soo much? Let's take a decision. You like me or Jin hyung? More?" LIKE. Does he even know what exact meaning lies behind that question? Anyways, the answer to that question is very obvious but I really want to irritate Joon.

"It's the world wide handome. Kim SeokJin." I said as the next moment Joon pulled the chair in which I was seated towards him, leaving no gap.

"Someone has become too bold huh.." he said his hands going back towards my white bodycon dress's zip. Shit.

I felt his hands roaming around my bare back, making my skin cover with goosebumps and he finally took hold of the zip and-

"Hello Namjoon and Byeol! Thank you soo much for coming here and doing this with us!" Said Sara, the executive director of...wait wait. I'm so sorry. I totally forget to tell you where we were. It was finally the Interview day, here at a very grand studio for our interview. The BBC interview! Both me and Joon reached the studio like an hour ago and we were just greeted by the directors and the crew.

"Let me just quickly give you a jist of what will be happening during the show.." she started speaking and I'm sure that she noticed the distance between me and Joon. It was dangerously low and the way she was eyeing us was not soo good.

"So....the team has decided that it will be Byeol interviewing and Namjoon answering. Here are the list of questions that we have prepared for you.." she said giving me few cards which had questions printed, while on the other side Mr.Namjoon's hand was not quite at all.

"So just make it as casual as possible. Do take your time now and have some conversations so that it would be natural the- Byeol are you okay?!" She asked as I let out a gasp because of Joon pulling me zip lower and lower every minute.

"Ahh yes, Sara! I-Im fine. Please continue." I said as I turned a bit to look at the devil who had a smirk plastered on his face.

My situation was becoming really bad as she continued explaining in one side, while my zip was getting lowered, by Joon's lazy fingers as it even hit the borderline from where he could no longer pull it more.

He then pretended to pick something from the ground and moved his chair back so that my exposed skin was directly in front of his face.

He is seriously doing all this in front of another human whose eyes are piercing through us?

"Well, I'll take my leave for now. Do take some time in talking or maybe the both of could rehearse. We will get back to you in some time." Sara said leaving the both of us with an evil look on her face. What was that for, lady?

The moment she left the place, I stood up pulling up my zip moving away from Joon who now starring at me.

"Do you know how cute you are looking right now Y/N?" CUTE? No..It was rather becoming hot, making me feel some wetness at the unnecessary places. No no no.

"Why would you even want to tease me like that Joon? Especially in front of her?" I asked in a low voice as I wasn't able to meet his eyes directly.