$33

Yaay! It's finally the D-Day..! Finally, the moment the ARMYs were waiting for..finally the moment Bang PD was rushing for..finally the time BTS can relax for some good time once this day passes.

Yes! It's the day of Seoul's Concert and the members were all set and well prepared.

Oh, of course, they give the best for us. It's nothing new.

And if you all are wondering if I and Namjoon kissed yesterday...well the answer to it is..

NO.

NO.

NO.

We didn't.

It was all perfect.

The surrounding...
The scenario...
The position...

It was all moving on well and I was almost about to devour those lips of Namjoon..but got interrupted.

And you know who it was?

It wasn't Jin, but Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok for a change.

I couldn't care less, when both of them opened the door straight, showing their big smiles ruining our moment. The expression of defeat and irritation was clear on Joon's face.

Well, here I am..thinking about doing all dirty things and having sex with this daddy-guy..but at this point of time, I'm really very sure that I'm never going to kiss him even once. Not in this decade at least.

I give up.

"Umm..Guys!" Joon called as all of them assembled in the living room, ready to go to the stadium with few bags as the staffs were yet to arrive.

"I'm really sorry actually. All this is because..of me. If certain things didn't happen, we wouldn't have had to rush all this...just within a few days." He said putting his head down a bit as the rest of them smiled a bit,  approaching him and pulled him into a big group hug. YOUNHAAAAA.

"Yaa, Namjoonah... it's all in the past. Right now we are going to the concert. Don't talk unnecessary things and play with your brain. One day or the other we had to perform only..so it's fine!!" Jin said as all of them nodded their heads patting Joons back,  making him smile, which Ultimately showcased his dimples...shitu.

And this definitely was a moment to capture, which I did.

"All the very best you guys..
Rock on as usual! You are the best!! " I said as I hi-fied all them, starting from kook to Joon which only made his grip tight around my hands, intertwining it.

"Byeol ah, are you sure that you aren't coming to the concert?" Yoongles asked as I shook my head left and right.

"No oppa. I'm fine. I'll just stay here. It will be crowded..I can't take the risk right?" I said as they all pouted a bit.

"But Noona...just come..it will be fun.." Jungkook said holding my other hand.

Okay okay.

So before you guys start bitching about me, asking me as to why I'm saying no and not going to the concert...well, let me tell you.

I'm going to the concert. Obviously.

But not as Byeol or Y/N, but as a typical fangirl.

Yes, yes. An Undercover activity.  I've been waiting for this day to come and when it is finally here...I cannot dare to miss it. Can I?

I'm gonna cover myself completely,  stand in line, just like the others, with an ARMY BOMB (Which I stole from Taetae's room, well mine is in my place..hehe) wear the Big black love yourself hoodie (which I got from Joon's wardrobe..haha) with my hair flowing along with my very short ripped denim shorts and finally my white sneakers.