$34

I woke up to the weight on my body, which disabled me from moving even a bit.

It was Joon, wrapping his hands around my waist, against my back., making me feel his heartbeat.

I turned around with great difficulty under his grip, and now saw the same guy who tore off my clothes from my body the previous night.

As I kept looking at his face, I couldn't help but only blush thinking about what all happened.

Wait a minute.

We kissed. 

We did things.

 Does that mean we are official? Does that mean I'm his..girlfriend?

Well, common. What am I even thinking? Both me and Joon have been vocal towards each other. So this isn't new.

But...

We still...umm, don't have the tag, to define us.

Nor he asked me out or I did.

But, again.

That doesn't matter, right?

As long as I'm his and he is mine, as Joon always tells me...I don't have to worry about anything. We are going to be together only..

Or that's what I thought.

To be precise, yesterday was almost like a roller coaster. Roller coaster of emotions.

This was a big thing for me and Joon and I was more than happy that we have moved a step higher in our 'relationship '.

 I kept looking at all his outstandingly brilliant features on his tired face while he was sleeping peacefully.

After giving one last kiss on his forehead, I got out of his hands, and sat up, as I only then I realized that both I and Joon were completely naked underneath.

"Shitshitshit!" I said, coming out of my daydreams as I took Joons shirt which was lying beside and wore it with his boxers underneath, covering my neck with a piece of cloth that I found.

Typical after-sex situation. Isn't it?

Well...

I then covered him up with the comforter and stood up to leave the room. I don't know if all of the others have woken up. I hope they all had a good sleep after the big day.

Closing the door behind me, I was now faced by six men, who were clearly sleepy, or more like tired but were all standing straight facing me, with a smirk plastered on their face and their hands folded against their chest.

Okay, what's happening?

"So you guys...did it." Yoongles said making me narrow my eyebrows as I sat down on the couch facing them.

"What do you mean Yoo-

"Oh common Noona, had all the fun yesterday is it??!" Jimin said as he came running and hugged me tight as Jin started laughing.

'Fun?' 'You both did it?' What the hell are they talking about?!?! I'm confused!

"But with all honesty, you both should have been considerate about our ears and our sleep. Your grunts were just-"

"OKAY STOP!!" I shouted back at Hobi, realizing what was happening and what they exactly meant as Tae and Kook started laughing badly, hitting each other.

They think that Joon and I had sex. Great. Just great. But that's not what happened!!!

"G-guys... it's not like what you are thinking.." I said not being able to meet their eyes as all of them joined me on the couch.