$26

________________________________

Y/N's POV:

"So Y/N...who is your Bias?"

That's it. I cannot do this anymore. I cannot face them. All of them were directly looking at me as if they were looking at a small girl who was making fun of herself in a circus along with my cheeks becoming read and hot because of the embarrassment.

I need to leave.

"Can any one of you p-please call Sung Yeon to drop me off? I have to leave." I said getting off the chair as I picked up my phone and my bag from the couch.

"I'll be waiting for him at the ground floor" I said not meeting any of their eyes as I opened the door and started walking out, while I heard them calling my name.

I really need space now.

<<

I very well know about me. I have a very low alcohol tolerance and not to mention my drinking habits. I'm sure that I would have uttered some nonsense yesterday..

I really hope atleast that It wouldn't be as embarrassing as today morning.

My headache didn't go down at all, but was only increasing, along with my throat and stomach burning. Wait did I puke YESTERDAY?!

This dress which I'm wearing...I'm sure that it's Joon's because of his scent but..t-there is no way that he would have changed it for me or...fuck.

I'm never drinking again.

My dear brain, calm down for sometime.

Chucking all that I decided to take a shower, when I started recieving calls and messages from all seven of them. Oh no. Ignoring all that, I entered the bathroom.

The water poured down, dripping by the sides, as my mind goes into a dark zone, and everything just became so surreal.

The sensation of the hot water, sure did calm me down a bit but I still couldn't take my mind off few things.

What did you blabber after getting drunk Byeo!?

>>

"Hmm...Namjoon ahhh.." she said, no moaned between their sloppy kisses which was becoming a heated one every next second.

She tugged at his hair in a rough manner, earning a deep groan from him while he pushed he off his lap  to the dorm's couch and removed the thin piece material which was covering her the whole time without knowing that I was standing near the door and watching all that was happening.

"I can't wait anymore Baby... I-I love you.." and that's exactly where I lost it.

"KIM NAMJOON!!" I shouted, tears flowing down my cheeks even though I didn't wanna portray myself to be weak. In front of them.