served biyatch |32|

layla's POV

"so you know what you gotta do right? you just go up to him and hand him these papers and tell him he's been served to appear in court. got it?" dad explains to me. "dad. i know how to do this. it's like you forget that i've been watching tv shows about this kinda thing, that you a lawyer are my father and that i actually want to go into law." i laugh, lying to his face about the wanting to be a lawyer thing just to see him smile because god knows i do NOT want to do that shit. "there's my girl. i love you so much. i'll see you later" he smiles and hugs me, kissing the top of my head. "i love you too dad" i laugh a little and hug him back for a few seconds before pulling away. "i'll be back in like half an hour." i tell him before walking out the door.

i get to the address i was sent and knock on the door. "hey beautiful. how can i help you baby?" a tall guy with a small beard asks after answering the door. he has a smirk on his face and he's noticeably checking me out, making me VERY uncomfortable. "are you brandon?" i ask. "yeah baby. that's me" he answers with the same smirk, leaning on the frame of his door. "well brandon. you sir, have been served to appear in court. you have fun with that, baby. " i mock him with a smile and hand him the papers before skipping off, waving to him as i get into my car. 

i feel like i could've done that better.

maybe be more bitchy about it.

should i tell them about the whole "baby" thing?

that made me MAD uncomfy.

maybe it'll help with the case?

i don't know.

but i have a feeling that man is gonna end up in jail no matter what.

billie is a minor so he could be facing like... i don't remember.

but a lot of years.

i know that it's 25+ in tennessee but considering we don't live there that information doesn't really help me right now.

oh shit he's coming to the car.

drive away.

drive away.

drive away.

i am fast.

i am very fast.

i am like forrest gump,

except i am not an idiot.

oh shit there's a stop sign.

maybe i am an idiot.

oh my god he's following me.

drive away. 

drive away.

drive away.

am

speed.

KACHOW!

okay i think i am going to go get some food now.