Kim Taehyung

The smoke that comes from the fog machine on the far end of this big room comes all the way here and engulf me in. These beautiful girls are partying like there's no tomorrow. Drinking, dancing, singing, smoking, it's a common thing you'll see in every party. But you know what else is common to see? Pretty girls.

"Hi", a slim girl with long silky ash gray hair sat next to me. Her

"Uh, hi?" I was stunned when she looked at me. Long sharp eyes, pointed nose, full plump lips, her face is so beautiful not to mention her gorgeous body. Her big breast, slim waist, wide hips, round gorgeous ass and sexy thighs. Just looking at her makes me lose my shit. She turned her body to me and extended her hand.

"My name is Nicsy, and you are?", I smiled at her and took her hand.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung"

"Nice meeting you"

Yeah.. nice meeting you. I mentally grinned and then ordered a tequilla for her. I pushed the glass to her and raised my glass.

"My treat", she chuckled and clink our glasses.

Another meat...

"So where are you from?", she crossed her legs and subtly adjust her dress' slit and showed her milky white legs. I licked my lower lip as I stared at her actions and looked back at her eyes.

The look in her eyes are like the rest of the girls I met, they all just want one thing.. sex. Even so, I'm giving it to them. Why? Because I want something from them too and I want to give pleasure and pain to them. I like rough.

"Well, I sometimes live here.", I called the bartender to fill my glass again.

"Oh, I bet you live in a luxurious suite here.", I looked at her and smiled.

"The most luxurious suite in here", she raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"You must be stinking rich. But what are you doing here?", this time I turned my body to her.

"Taking care of my resort and just... chill.", she gasped in surprise and I bet she realized it already.

"You mean you own this resort?", I just nodded at her as I sip my drink. "You're too young..." I know... I know..

"Well, I'm capable enough to handle one of our businesses and it's great experiencing it at such young age. Enough of chit chat, wanna come with me? I have a secret room in here that only I know."

"But why are you taking me there?" I moved my body closer to her and my lips closer to her ears.

"Because you are special enough, and if something happens, we can do it there.", I quietly moaned beside her ear. I moved away and she looked at me with more of what looks she's giving me since she talked to me.

"I'd like to see that... room", I smiled at her and offered my arm. Tonight is gonna be a good night.

...

"Ahhhh... mmff T-Tae.... more!" I thrusted on her harder while I put her leg on my shoulder to get a deeper thrust.

"Y-you are so fucking beautiful Nicsy... ahhh" I leaned my head back and feel the goodness of this pleasureable intercourse.