The Survival

Someone is wandering in an unknown forest when his colleagues lost their ways. He was wandering alone only with his flashlight and cellphone.

"Arghh why's no one answering their phone?!"

He kicked the dead leaves on the ground as he shows his frustration. But after the long anger movements, he pants and sat on the ground. Soon later, he heard voices from a not so far place. He tried to follow it and asked for help but...

"Is this deep enough Namjoon?"

He saw 6 men and a dead body near them. He slipped and bumped his butt on the hard ground. Good thing it didn't cause any loud sound. He hid himself and watched them trying to see their faces clearly.

"Yes Jin, it's deep enough. Jungkook, go take the body and throw it here.", a man with muscular body, carried the body and carefully put it in the hole they just dug.

He felt nervous and scared while watching them put the dead body on the hole but-

"Oh fuck his hand moved! He's not dead yet!" He said to himself. He wanted to go there and save him but there's six of them and he's only one.

"I'm sorry Jimin, you should've just stayed with us, this shouldn't have happened.", the man with deep voice said and is somehow terrifying as he said those words to the man lying in the hole.

"Jimin.. so his name is Jimin... fuck I should save him.", he muttered.

"Taehyung, that's enough. Let's just bury him now."

"Fine Yoongi", he started putting back what they've digged earlier and bury the man inside. Soon after, the rest of them did it too until it's completely done.

"Shit they are all so cruel, can he survive after this?", the man is nervous not just for him but for the person named Jimin too. He's still alive but the six people didn't notice it.

"I can't believe we did this to him. He's a close friend of mine, of us."

"He's their friend, how can they do this to him?", the man asked in his thought.

"Enough Hoseok, now he's no one. Forget him and let's leave. I'll take care of his whereabouts.", as soon as he said it, he turned his back. The rest of them followed immediately leaving the man who spoke at his place.

The man watched him carefully, trying his best to hide and let them completely go.

"I'm sorry Jimin", He wiped his tears first before following them.

As soon as the man saw that they were all gone, he ran towards the ground where they buried Jimin. Luckily, they left the shovel. The man immediately dig over and over until he found Jimin's body. He threw the shovel away and dig through his hands. He pulled Jimin and rest him on the ground. He looked for his wrist and checked if there's still some pulse and luckily, there's still a faint beat.

The gods must've been on his side because he soon heard his colleagues' call.

"HEY I'M HERE! COME HERE FAST AND HELP ME!", they ran to him and was shocked when they saw Jimin.

"What happened?! Oh my god he's bleeding and.. and.. is he still alive?", the girl panicks.

"I'll explain later, Ken and Vince help me carry him.", the three of them carried him while the girl follows them.