Timeline pt 2

~JVI
Jimin and Austin are walking through the hospital corridor. Jimin can't stay still on his bed so he plead Austin to walk him even if he's in his wheelchair.

"We can have someone follow him, then tell this to media too and the police. Then.. we'll let him get caught on act. What'd you say?", Austin said as he pushed Jimin.

"Yeah that'd be the best option. Jin will surely lose his shit there hahahaha", Jimin laughed and it made Austin laughed too. Not because of the same thought but because of Jimin's cute laugh.

~NXXV
"You know Austin, all of them have been good to me that's why we are all friends afterall. The closest one I had was Hoseok, he's been the same vibes as me. I can't check who'll be the second but I think I'd pick Taehyung.", Jimin said as they walk through the hospital's corridor. He's holding his dextrose and Austin is holding his other arm for support.

"It's a shame, you treated them nice and this is how they'll repay you." Austin looked at Jimin from head to toe and shake his head. "But what's with Taehyung then? Is he good?"

"Taehyung is good and all, actually all of them. But as I said, they are all holding a dark secret and I somehow knew all of it." Jimin stopped walking, he looked at the surrounding and once he made sure that no one will hear them, he faced Austin and spoke silently.

"He lures girls to his secret room in his hotel. At first he'll have sex with them and then he'll kill 'em.", Jimin whispered.

~NXX
"I know his hide out and I know some people there."

Austin faces Jimin who's busy playing on Austin's phone. Austin is working beside Jimin and he let him use his phone because Jimin doesn't have one.

"Who Jimin?", Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked at Austin.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon."

"What does he do?"

"They kill people Austin..."

~DXXXI
The nurse can't stay still because of Jimin's crying. She kept calling Austin but he's not answering.

"Sir Jimin, please calm down sir. What can I do to help you?", the nurse carefully and smoothly asked Jimin trying not to cause any more trouble.

"I'm sorry nurse Jean, I didn't mean to cause this to you. I'm sorry I made you worry.", Jimin sobbed and cried more. "I'm really nothing.. I shouldn't have survived that. If I didn't, you'll be free from this stupid thing in me. I'm so sorry.", the nurse looked everywhere hoping to find something to ease Jimin.

~DVI
"You know Austin, Hoseok has been a really good friend of mine. We had many memories together, we were the closest one. But... I can't believe that this happened. I can't believe that he let this happen.", Austin looked at Jimin who's lying in his bed while looking at their old photos on social media. He tried to console him and let him calm. What's happening is too much for him, his Post Concussive Syndrome is at worst right now.

"It's fine Jimin... it's fine.", Austin said.

"Hoseok is gay, Austin.", Austin's eyes widened as Jimin said that Hoseok is gay. He thought Hoseok's straight and all because his father is a known pastor.

"Really?"

"Yeah... and... he likes orgy.", Jimin looked at Austin and smiled.

~DXXI
"I'll hire a private investigator for him. I'll let him follow Mr Min everywhere and so we can have informations about his business-sex life.", Austin said as he pace back and forth in Jimin's hospital room.

"And then how can we pull him down?", Jimin asked as he looked at Austin. He's lying on his bed, resting from a long pain because of his headache.

"Before he goes to one specific room, we'll plant cameras.", Austin said and smiled to Jimin.

~DXXVIII
"His family has a very reputable background Jimin, everything seems so clean. What do you think Jin is hiding?", Austin said as the cold night breeze hit his skin. They are in the rooftop of the hospital because Jimin likes the air there. He's on his wheelchair, hands are thrown away as if he's welcoming the air.

"Their restaurants are all top notch because Jin manages them. How do you think their foods are much tastier than others when they have all the same ingredients?", Jimin asked with his eyes closed.

"The way they prepare it?", Austin is not sure too, Jimin has made his point.

"Because of the meat.", He couldn't understand why it's much different since all meat are the same.

"But how?" Jimin looked at Austin and smiled...

"They use... human meat.."

▪︎eipoohreel▪︎