The Execution

> JEON JUNGKOOK

"Hello? Everything should be good now right?"

"Of course Mr Park, he won the championship last night and we'll throw the bomb at 5 AM today.", I looked at my watch and it's already 4 in the morning.

"Okay, I'll wait for it. Just keep me anonymous alright?", Of course, his family is also powerful so I have to keep low profile.

"Yes sir, thank you for entrusting us with this information."

"No prob", I hung up and looked at myself in the mirror. Today's the day...

> KIM NAMJOON

I made my way on the barn next to Kim Namjoon's. I asked my trusted contacts here if I can meet them up.

"Hi Mr Song! Long time no see!", I offered my hand and Mr Song gladly took it. He's an Electrical Engineer I've encountered few years back. He has his family living here and gladly I still have his contact.

"Hey hey Mr Park, what brings you here?", I pointed him Kim Namjoon's place and cleared my throat.

"I just want to have a small favor Mr Song. I have a very important task and I have to see what's happening there.", he looked at me seriously.

"What should I do?", he asked looking at me eye to eye.

"I just want a small CCTV camera there and then that's it.", I can't figure out what he's thinking. Will he do it?

"Hmm...." I picked out an envelope in my pocket and gave it to him.

"Here's my appreciation if you'll do it. It will mean so much to me." He looked inside and then looked at his barn.

"Okay, when do you want it?" I sighed in relief when he agreed. Of course he will, it holds a 100 Million Won.

"As soon as possible." He nodded and I thanked him. I gave him the materials before leaving the place and going back home where he waits for me. I'm sure he'll love it.

~

"Hi, send it to JKP News they are waiting for it. Send it to Prime Minister Kim too.", I ended up the call and waited for the video to spread. We'll cut your big horns, be prepared.

> MIN YOONGI

"Here's your 50 Million Won." I gave this crew his payment he deserves.

"Did you plant it properly?", he nodded at me.

"Okay, give it to me as soon as they leave. Got it? ASAP, okay?"

"Yes sir", he bowed and made his way back to the hotel. I'm just waiting for Min Yoongi to come here. He's supposed to come here for CEO Jang and I heard he will also come here for CEO Im so I asked that crew to take his eyes close to Min Yoongi.

~

"Okay, release his scandal." I asked my secretary to give the video to an "anonymous" account and post it online.

"Good luck Min Yoongi."

> KIM TAEHYUNG

"Vince, I'm trusting you with this one okay?", he pat my back as assurance.

"Of course. I told them about the secret room and they've been silently searching for awhile now. They found it yesterday and planning to raid it tomorrow.", I nodded at him as I slowly shake the wine glass on my hand.

"Okay. Don't forget to tell them about the Painting. Jimin said it's The Scream and they have to press something on the frame." I sipped on my red wine and looked at him.

"I already told them about it. By the way, when can I visit Jimin?", I sighed and put down my glass.

"You can visit him anytime, he'll be there."

> JUNG HOSEOK

The sound of upbeat music here in this fancy bar uplifts my mood. I looked at the people who are freely dancing on the stage, they must have a good life. I was interrupted when I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked at him and invited him to sit.

"Hi, I bet you know me right?", he nodded and I continued.

"I want to give you a job, a one time job.", he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me intently.

"What job is it?", I picked up the suitcase I brought here and put it beside him.

"Plant a camera on Jung Hoseok's apartment and video your "business" there."

"What?!"

"Open it", he opened the suitcase and gulped. Of course...

"It's just one time right?", I smiled and nodded at him. He looked at the case which holds 200 Million Won which is 20 times better than the price he gets from Jung Hoseok.

"Okay. What's the plan?" I told him everything and we came to agreement. I stood up and he did as well.

"Thank you Jason"

> KIM SEOKJIN

I looked at Jimin before leaving his room. This is the day the last one of them will come down. Jimin is sleeping and resting but I bet he's so much happy.

I opened my phone and called the guy who's keeping an eye on Seokjin.

"What's the news?"

"Sir, I'm currently following him. He's on his way to the factory."

"Okay, I'll call the media and the police to go there."

Everything went well according to Jimin and I's plan. But it's not yet done, there's still something I have to do.

▪︎eipoohreel▪︎