Jung Hoseok

First Jungkook, then Namjoon, and then Yoongi.. now Taehyung? What's happening?

I'm pacing back and forth in my small apartment stressing about what's happening to our group. This happened at the beginning of this year, I don't know why. I am seriously feeling sad about what happened to them. I sat on my couch and sighed.

"Hey babe, don't stress out okay? You're missing the fun!", this hot naked dude just approached me. I smiled to him and looked at the rest of the dudes on my bed, having sex. Four men, on my bed, having fun time, while this hot man infront of me and I, are alone here.

"Okay", he offered his hand and I sweetly took it. He guided me back to my bedroom and danced infront of me. I giggled as he slowly undress me. I pulled and kissed him as his hand wander on my back, slowly going its way to my ass. I moaned as he slipped a finger in my hole.

"Ahhh fuck", I pulled his waist and let our crotch touch. I felt a hand caressing my back and sooner felt a cock hitting my ass. I looked back and saw another man. He then kissed my nape and slide his cock on my ass. I always loved this feeling that's why I bought this apartment from an old building where no one will think I live.

Chris, Jason, Fred, Dave, and John have been my 'business' pals and I've been with them for 9 months now. The one infront of me is Jason and the one behind me is Fred.

"Oh yes Fred, slip it in.." Jason guided me on my bed. As soon as I laid sideways, Fred slipped his big cock in my ass and thrust hard. It's a feeling I'd always crave for. I reached out for his ass and slapped it hard. Fuck, the sensation just gives me chills.

"Oohhh yeah" Dave just sucked my dick and his dick is a few inches away infront of my face. Oh my fucking god this is heaven. His moans from being fucked by Chris just addens the sweet fucking sensation.

"Yes f-fuck mmph, that's right... fuck me... fuck infront of me..." soon after I said those words, Jason's dick just slapped my mouth. I immediately sucked it in and moved my head.

"Ahhh Hoseok, you are a good sucker... you know that right?", I just gaggled his throbbing dick in my mouth as a sign of yes. I looked up to him and saw him kissing Chris. Fred is fucking me from behind, Jason is mouth fucking me while kissing Chris who's fucking Dave and Dave who's sucking me like a good fucking boy. Yeah what's happening is what you call orgy and I ain't care, I love this.

"F-fuck Fwed fawster mmph I'm c-coming" He fucked me faster making me move like crazy and making my dick hit the back of Dave's mouth. Ugh I just fucking love this. Soon after, Jason cummed in my mouth and I gladly took it all leaving no cum behind. Chris then slapped Dave's ass making him cum all over the sheet and Chris cumming inside Dave's ass. Fuck I just love this scene infront of me. Sooner, it was my turn to fucking cum inside Dave's perfectly warm mouth. I pushed his head making me thrust deeper while letting all of my cum out, still being pound by Fred.

"I'm coming baby.. ohhh fucking yes..." after a few seconds, my ass is filled with his sweet cum. I pulled him in and kissed his lips. Delicious. He pulled out his cock and they all laid beside me. Because of tiredness, I immediately closed my eyes and ready to sleep. I felt someone crawled out of bed but I didn't mind it. Maybe he just wanted to take a piss.

...

I openes my eyes seeing no one beside me. Of course as usual, they will leave my apartment before the sun rises. I get up on my bed and picked up my clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a good warm shower.