Chapter 2

~Monica POV

I woke up put on my grey sweat pants, a yellow Hollister shirt, some bright yellow and grey converse, put my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs and saw none other than my boo himself, Diggy. He had some jeans, a red shirt that said You Mad Bro? And some red and black Adidas. I saw he had breakfast ready for me too! That's what I call husband material!

Me- morning!

Diggy- morning sunshine

Me-*smiled* it's been the longest since my dad...............*sighed* called me that but you came to make me breakfast!

Diggy- duh! Made specially for her *pointed at me*

Me- your so sweet!

Diggy- it's how "I" do

Me- whatever Daniel

Diggy- oh yea Kali!!?

Monica- ha! I like that name though, Kali yo boothang

Diggy- and Daniel yo.............

Monica- jetsetter

Diggy- um sure?

Monica- but bae I gotta get ready for our reservation we have for our night out.

Diggy- right, go change then Kali!

Monica- fine Daniel

I went in my room changed into my turquoise dress, black pumps, and my diamond necklace my dad had bought me when I was 10. I kissed it and whispered "I love you daddy, with all my heart, guide me and lead me. To the right side and life." I walked to my baby and walked down and he was ready we drove to the restaurant and walked in and Diggy and reserved a room with a chandler and a table for two. We sat down and ordered our food and then we just started to talk.

Diggy- you look 4 letters.

Me- and that is

Diggy- S.E.X.Y

Me- wow, you look 4 words too,

Diggy- sexy!

Me- no, F.I.N.E!

Diggy- it's how I do!

Me- wow, well I have to give you a little something something.

Diggy- and that is?

Me- *gave him a gift, he opened and saw a dude necklace that had Monica+Daniel*

Diggy- I have yours too, and I like this!

Me- what is it? *diggy gave me gift and I opened it an fit was a ring* oh wow.

Diggy- I love you! I want you to have that till I die!

Me- *got tear eyed* oh wow, it's beautiful.

Diggy- and lets continue this night.

Me- okay

We walked out and we went to the little beach and we sat down, the sun had gone down and the stars were out.

Me- its so pretty

Diggy- I know I have to tell you something

Me- what is it?

Diggy- .......

~Diggy POV

Iight so imma tell Monica about my 3 year tour. I hope she takes this well.

Me- Monica I have to leave you.

Monica- huh?

Me- I have to leave for my 3 year tour tomorrow and I have to go.

Monica- why didn't you tell me this before?!?

Me- I found out last night!

Monica-......3 years?

Me- yes

Monica- your gonna leave and forget about me!

Me- no I'm not! That's why I gave you that ring!

Monica- and that's supposed to replace you!?!

Me- no, it's supposed to tell you I will never forget and I'll always love you.

Monica- yea, whatever, I hope you enjoy your tour. *left*

Me- Monica........

Monica- forget it Daniel! Have fun.

Me-.........

~Monica POV

Why me? Me? ME!?! Everything happens to me! Dad dies, sister dies, left alone with my boyfriend, now he's leaving too! Who do I have left!? Nobody! Except for Zee. Well I love her. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

?- Monica, come on!

Me- Diggy go Away!

Diggy- come on! I'm sorry I just didn't know!

Me- I love you, and I'll never forget about you!

Diggy- I know you won't.

Me- you love me?

Diggy- duh! We have to go.

Me- *hugged him* I love you.

Diggy- me too

[Next Day]

I saw diggys bags at the door and a tour bus I front of my house.

Diggy- bye Babe,

Me- bye, I'll miss you.

Diggy- yea, I will too.

Me- good bye! *hugged him*

Diggy- I promise I'll come back in a year.

Me- okay boo, be safe, and I'll stay safe too.

Diggy- iight baby. I love you.

Me- me too

Diggy- bye

Me- bye

Diggy- *smiled and left*

I watched him get on the bus and saw him smile and wave though the window and seeing the bus drive off.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

[A year later]

I walked into Zee's room and I sat on her bed.

Zee- so when's Diggy coming!

Me- I dunno it's been a year, I'm sure it takes a while to get here

Zee- yea,

Me- so how you and Prod doing?

Zee- cool, we doing fine.

Me- cool.

Zee- lets go watch a movie!

Me- okay!

~Diggy POV

"Mmmmmm Diggy, harder" Is all I heard ringing in my ears. I looked down at Lexi and seeing her eyes roll back making me go harder.

[Some minutes later]

I was laying beside Lexi, we were both breathing hard. I looke do to her eyes and kissed her. We go out ever since I left NYC. I was in Atlanta, where I met Lexi in the first place. I saw her playing with something I looked down it was the necklace Monica had given me. I still wear it?

Lexi- what is this?

Me- nothing,

Lexi- Monica+Daniel, who's Monica?

Me- ummm my cousin

Lexi- oh, I'll be right back.

Me- iight

I saw her get up and leave. I grabbed the necklace and rubbed it in between my fingers and I felt this feeling. I had 3 words running through my mind. I'm Sorry Monica. I said I was coming back to see her. I'm not. I decided to stay here with my boo, Lexi.

:::A/n:::

Mmmmmmm......is Diggy changing again!?! Oh, wait till Monica finds out! LOL. What's gonna happen? Find out in the next chapter!