Chapter 4 [short Chp.]

~Monica POV

I threw the phone on my bed and I felt so stressed. Why? I don't know, I miss Diggy. I want him with me, cuddling with me, kissing me, making me laugh, sharing each other foods. I picked up the little case, took of my ring and put it in there. I stuffed it under my drawers, and I sat on the floor and tears started to spill down my cheeks. I tried it stop but I couldn't, it's been a year and he hasn't arrived yet. Where are you Diggy? Don't you miss and wonder about me? I know you do think about me......because I do. I finally stopped crying and my phone started to beep. I looked at and somebody had just tweeted something. It as Diggy. I read the tweet and it said: @Diggy_Simmons: Im going to be in NYC in some time soon. Thanks Jetsetters! Yay! He is coming but he never said when and then a bunch of replies popped up that said........

@ForeverAJetsetter: yes! My boo coming to New York!

@Mindless_Jazzy: yay! Can't wait!

@Lexi_the_B!tch: can't wait, especially to see Monica T.

@RocsBoo: you don't know Monica!

@Lexi_the_B!tch: yea I do, and she does too

@ParallelWord_Franny: whatever, she too good fo u.

@Lexi_the_B!tch: whatever, swerve

I looked and knew they were talking about me. I'm the most well known Monica T. I don't know who this girl "Lexi" is but whatever. I'm only concentrated on my boothang, Diggy.........and thanksgiving! Hope y'all enjoy yours.

~Diggy POV

@ForeverAJetsetter: yes! My boo coming to New York!

@Mindless_Jazzy: yay! Can't wait!

@Lexi_the_B!tch: can't wait, especially to see Monica T.

@RocsBoo: you don't know Monica!

@Lexi_the_B!tch: yea I do, and she does too

@ParallelWord_Franny: whatever, she too good fo u.

@Lexi_the_B!tch: whatever, swerve

These where the messages I saw pop up after I posted I was gonna be in NYC in a few. I'm just going to see my family and my fans and do some concerts. Not to go see Monica. I'm over her and I'm sure she is too. I also wondered how Lexi knows Monica? They friends or something? I don't care, although I'll talk to y'all later cuz I'm tryna spend my thanksgiving with Lexi, I know weird right. Whatever she my girlfriend might as well spend it with her.

:::A/N:::

I don't think I should call this a chapter or not. The real action is coming later in the story. Bye! [btw: listening to so it like you by Diggy>>>>>>MY husband, so girls chill!] LOL bye y'all.