Chapter 3

~Monica POV

I walked into my house, put my car keys on the counter and went to my room. I listened as i didn't hear anything. I just stood there stunned as how quiet this house has gotten. I looked down at my hand and saw the ring. I put my finger on the little diamond that's had two small letters, M+D. I looked at my phone and ran to it. I picked it up wanting to see a text or a call. Nothing. I sighed wondering if Diggy had really still remembered her or not? What am I saying? Of course he still remembers he said he loved me. I still love him. I wanted to call Diggy but I wanted to wait till he arrived. Some minutes passed by so I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. First ring, second ring, third ring, fourth ring, fifth ring, and then I hear his voice, "you've reached Diggy Simmons, please leave a message after the beep!" :::BEEP::: I wanted to leave a message but why bother I'll see him in some time pretty soon. Right?

~Diggy POV

I watched my phone ringing on the couch and then I saw the caller I.D., it was Monica. I was gonna answer but why should I? I have a girlfriend. I know I promised I was going to go visit her In a year but she can hold up for another month can't she? She strong, she'll come through. I have Lexi after all. Except Lexi has no beauty like Monica does. Monica has nice caramel skin, curly natural hear that goes mid-way down her back, nice behind, and a nice front part too, and some awesome curves but I don't like her for just her looks. Her personality. She's funny, smart, and so random. Man do I miss her.........wait no I don't. Ugh, how could I have just thought that? Come back to reality Diggy!

:::Nice conscience::: "Diggy why don't you go back to Monica? You know you miss her and no other girl will ever compare to her. Lexi is just one of them girls to tease and have fun with but remember the good times you ad with Monica! Go back......"

:::Bad conscience::: "man Diggy don't listen to that bull! You know you don't want to go back to Monica! Remember you got ya hoe, Lexi. You don't want Monica! What if Monica don't want you? What if she already have another man? Huh? Then what you gonna do? So listen nigga! Don't go back........"

Shit now I'm confused!

~Lexi POV

I know good damn well Diggy don't want me! I heard him saying in his sleep, "Monica boo, I love you". I know who the b*tch is too. She went out with my brother. Tyler. He really liked her but then he gonna go f*ck with her best friend. He's such a fool, he don't know how to play people. Whatever I understand Diggy. I don't want him either. I have Trey [yes roc]. Don't worry Monica, I won't bite. I will hurt though. Especially since imma see my boo roc in some days too! Yeah Buddy!

:::A/N:::

I hope this chapter was better, I know it had NO action but it'll get better! ;) don't worry! Bye! Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Bye~ MindlessChica4Life