Chapter 8

~Monica POV

Oh shit! He recognized me! Well actually now I have blond highlights and my body has gotten even better killer curves. I shouldn't have said Diggy and gasped but I was just surprised that this nigga was here in Brooklyn! I looked into his eyes and I felt my stomach churning and turning. I felt my eyes being paralyzed by his amazing face and body. I saw him checking me out. I can't have him back.......I know I've been missing him but I just can't. I already feel like me and Trayvon are meant to be, I just can't let this dude just step up here and wink at me and make me fall int his arms. He never once answered my calls, texts, or IM's. So this the life you want? iight you'll get it, for sure.

Me: who's Monica?

Dig: um you?

Me: no, my name is Tiffany

Dig: you sure?

Me: of course.....duh, why wouldn't I know my own name?

Dig: I mean you remind me of somebody

Me: Lil Ms.Kali?

Dig: y'all know bout that?

Me: duh dude

Dig: so you just gasped because you saw me?

Me: um of course, your THE Diggy Simmons, why be surprised? I love your music

Dig: um.......iight, sorry

Me: iight, bye dude

Dig: bye *walked off*

Yay, I got through! Tiffany? My new name when I see him. Whatever just know you'll probably never come through ever.

~Diggy POV

I was sure it was her!!! They look exactly like that......that girl acts like she don't know what she talking 'bout.....whatever maybe Monica really has forgotten about me......but Sydney said we were meant to be. Why should I believe the trick though, she was the one that hated moncka in the first freaking place! Yea, but just get it straight Syd, I'm over Monica!

~Sydney Hearing All of Diggys/Monica's Inner Thoughts~

Diggy why can't you get your f*cking game on!?! And Monica Wth are you saying? Tiffany?!? Are you kidding me??? You know your name isn't no damn "Tiffany". Ugh, Diggy you know you like Monica dude! Monica he still likes you!!! Get it straight nigga's!!! Y'all f*cking all these opportunities! Sheesh dude! Y'all can't lie too each other much longer.

[Monica Inner Thought] .......Y'all can't lie too each other much longer.......wtf? Where did that come from?

[Diggy Inner Thought]......y'all can't lie too each other much longer.......what? Where did that come from?

[Sydney's Inner Thought] yes, I knew it would work! They have internal connection, which only happens between meant to be couples......

[Monica Internal Connection:M.I.C] umm hi?

[Diggy Internal Connection:D.I.C] hey?

[M.I.C] who is this?

[D.i.C] umm Daniel?

[M.i.C] as in Diggy? [thought: shit]

[D.i.C] who are you?

[M.i.C] ummm [thought: think, think, what you gonna say?] Kali

[D.i.C] [Thought:Monica.....] ummm Thomas?

[M.i.C] [thought:oh damn.....] yes.......but.....

[D.i.C] [thought: oh my god.] wait but what!?

[M.i.C] [thought:what's going on?] I......bye.....*faded out*

[Diggy Thought]: wait.....don't go.

~Zee POV

I was beside my boo, prodigy and Kamille was with Princeton, ray was in jail, and roc was in his room talking to somebody.

:::A/N::: If you don't know why ray is in jail, read my first book(Forbidden Love)

I saw Kamille pecking Princeton's lip everyone in a while. I felt prods hands rubbing my thighs every once in a while. Damn, is he horny. I went to go ask roc if he wanted to watch the movie or not. I knew he went with Sabrina, my step sister. Yea, since the last time we talked I ended up having a step sister she's 15 I'm a year older. I was about to knock when I heard him talking.

~Roc POV

?: Roc come on why can't I meet your cousin?!?

Me: why do you wanna meet Monica in the first place?

?: because I have to talk to her!

Me: 'bout?

?: just some stuff that doesn't have to deal with you.

Me: iight, just asking

?: well is that a yes?

Me: ummm.......

?: yes or no?!?

Me: iight yes, Lexi!

Lexi: okay, thanks boo. Bye!

Me: bye....

Lexi: bye baby. Love you.

Me: bye boo, love you too. *hung up*

What am I doing?! I have Bree [Sabrina]damn roc, don't worry I ll be fine I guess, if nobody finds out.....

~Zee POV

"why do you wanna meet Monica in the first place?"........."bout?"..."iight, just asking "......"ummm......."......"iight yes, Lexi!"...."bye...."........"bye boo, love you too." *hangs up*. Wow who's this "Lexi" girl? Oh he'll no, roc if your cheating on my sister your dead. And why does this chick wanna meet Monica? Huh.....weird. I walk back to the gang and I'm left doubtful.

:::A/N:::

I know, so MANY questions!!! Why did Monica lie? Why is Sydney trying so hard to make Diggy and Monica be together? Why did Monica fade out durning the internal conversation with Diggy? How CAN they have I.C's?!? [I.C: Internal Conversations] why does Lexi want to talk to Monica so bad? Is roc cheating on Sabrina?!? Whats gonna happen if zee finds out he's cheating on her step sister? So many questions!!! They'll be answered in future chapters!!! Continue reading this story to find out!!! What's gonna happen? [Hint: lets say a combination of drama and trauma!

Date of next chapter: November 30th, 2012 [A Friday]

*Random Fact*

Diggys Full Name? Daniel Dwayne Simmons lll<<<<yea the third!