Chapter 18

Hi! Okay so I have a deal for y'all I noticed i posted yesterday and already has 19 reads and 2 votes! Thanks you guys! But if you wantthe next chapter YOU have to do something for me!

1. Read The One For You ll Roc Royal Love Story!

2. Fan @DatSpiffyMisfit_Kami! If she don't get ONE comment on her story or ONE fan, NO chapter 19!!!!

3. Love this story, obviously you all already do. So THANKS loves! 💋

Love you all now, time for the story!

_____________________________________________

[Lexi POV]

I walked into the kitchen and heard moaning coming from rays room. Oh right, Bree giving him the goods. 'member? She's queen bee of the KN's and they love her perfect body. I DID want to be queen bee but I didn't have enough talent on a stripper pole like her. I had to admit that night, she killed the pole. She has had experience for a 14 year old. Yep, she's the youngest out of us and has more talent than me. Sometimes I envy her. I'm the 17 year old and she's the 14 year old and can make so many moves. Then again, I don't want to be used but I want more respect than the way I'm always the one to blame, to fault, to not be liked. That's the real reason I want to kill Monica, everybody hates her here. So if I kill her, I'll get more praise, more love, more appreciation. That's the whole reason I'm in this. I'm not a killer...and never wanted to be one. And it all started back then.....

[Flash Back] {2 years ago}

I was walking down the hall by myself. I pushed up my glasses. I walked past the pops lockers. The pops are the POPular people lockers. Then I saw him leaning against his locker, Raquan Smith. Ray ray for short. With Cassandra, his girlfriend who was the prettiest, baddest, and the girl with the most killer body. I walked by him and wanted to look his ways but decided not to.....but I couldn't resist and looked his ways and he winked. I instantly blushed and walked to my locker. When I closed the locker door he was standing there. Smiling adorably and he walked closer to me. I shivered as he got closer.

Ray: hey Alexia

Me: hi, Raquan

Ray: *smiled* you like me don't you?

Me: I don't know.....maybe

Ray: lets make a deal...yes?

Me: what is it?

Ray: kill Cassandra and we can be together.

Me: don't you like her?

Ray: eh, getting boring.

Me: why me?

Ray: you want me don't you? I'm giving you a chance, you and your geek squad could never get.

Me: um....okay?

Ray: iight, tell me when she's gone *winked and walked off*

That afternoon when I went home, I raided my older sisters closet and pulled put a completely black outfit and that night I killed Cassandra. The next morning I went to ray and told him. He said....I quote "thanks Lex, now time for me to get MY new girl". I thought he was gonna go my way but instead headed in the direction of my older sisters way. She was 17 and he was only 16 but she ain't care, they went out. When she knew I was crushing on him. Then he never forgot to remember me that I killed Cassandra. Never. Then the next years were hell.

[Flash Back OVER]

[Monica POV]

I heard zee and prod arguing, probably over nothing. I went to the bathroom and went into my room. Yea, I had my own room in MB's house. I am Chresanto Augusts cousin! I went in there and looked at picture of me, my dad, Sydney, and Chanel. Speaking of her...it's been the longest since I've seen her. Then I found a picture of Trayvons family he gave me, not too long ago. I looked at it and it was a picture of Tray, Paris, his dad, and his mom.....wait...wait...his mom. I looked back at my picture and my eyes got wide......oh my god.

[Zee POV]

God, he gets on my f*cking nerves! Caught him already macking with Paris. I was mad. I decided to call josh.

Me: josh! Hey!

Josh: who is this.

Me: Zalika

Josh: oh, hey

Me: hi, so are you coming to NYC or not?

Josh: zee, I'm in ATL!!!

Me: but for Christmas?

Josh: I don't know......zee

Me: Joshua Lontrel Crippen!

Josh: yes, Zalika Michelle Stewart?

Me: how can you leave your child?

Josh: it don't have to be born.

Me: so what you want me to have an abortion?

Josh: maybe....

Me: I feel so motherly because of this great feeling inside me and you say that.....I should have an abortion!

Josh: I ain't mean it like that,

Me: no! Yes you did. *hung up*

I put my phone down and then I heard a voice say behind me "I ain't say abortion. I was listing an option, there's millions." I turned and saw Joshua with a knife pointing it to my stomach.

Me: josh...

Josh: that baby, is dead

I closed my eyes and felt a pain in my stomach......and everything turned black.

__________________________________________

::Authors Note:

Did you like? So much violence -_- but i left it so you do what more.

Questions.

1. So Lexi confessed a lot, what does she have revenge on her kind and will she be able to kill Monica?

2. What did Monica see?

3. Is Zee gonna be okay?

Very few questions & POVs, sorry!

***

Remember FAN @DatSpiffyMisfit_Kami if you want the NEXT chapter & comment at least ONCE to one of her story's, if you do tell me and you'll get a Lil something, something.

***

Possible Date For Next Chapter: December 13th, 2012 [tomorrow/Thursday]

***

Today is the LAST year we will see repeated numbers 12/12/12!! Well until 12/12/3012 but we won't be living then so yea.

***

===Sneak Peek===

[Monica POV]

I looked in the picture and looked at Trayvons mom.........you won't believe who it was....

It.

Was.

Chanel.

Does that me and my boyfriend are slightly related?

***

:O ohhhhhhhhhhhh emmmmm gee :O

***

Bye Guys!

Love you all

{P.S This sorry hit 600!!!!}

~Kira❤YOU!!!!!!!