Chapter 6

~Monica POV

"Oh really? You telling me that you ain't gonna be able to help me with the Toys for Tots donation now?! But why Jess?!? Don't you see these kids need us?! Bu-GCO, whatever Jessica!! Bye!" I hung up the phone and I felt so ticked. How could Jessica just leave me hanging like this?!? She knows good damn well we were in this shit together!! Oh your probably lost but me and my classmate Jessica were community service people and we were gonna donate toys for homeless kids but this beotch over here saying she out! B*tch you ain't gonna help? Get to steppin then! I heard my phone beep. What this trick want now! I saw and it wasn't Jess it was an unknown number but I answered.

Me: hello?

?: hey it's Trayvon

Me: oh, hey Tray

Tray: hey so I was wondering if we could get to know each other better.

Me: how?

Tray: date? I'll pick you up in an hour Kay?

Me: iight

Tray: iight cutie, bye

Me: bye.

Tray: *hung up*

/My Thought/ damn, I can't wait! Diggy won't mind. It's a friendly date.

/Trayvon Thought/ lets see if I can win this beautiful girls heart.

I went to my room took a shower, changed into a bright red dress [strapless], my necklace, some diamond studs, and my black heels and curled up my hair. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door and saw Trayvon grinning with a rose. I accepted it and I smiled.

Me: thank you

Tray: no prob, Cutie.

Me: aw, your cute yourself.

Tray: thanks Monica.

Me: so what we gonna go or what?

Tray: of course

We drove to the restaurant and we sat down, ordered our food and we just started talking.

Me: so Trayvon, you live in New York?

Tray: yup, since I was 10

Me: oh I was born here, never left.

Tray: never?

Me: well I've been to Alaska, Paris, and Africa if that counts.

Tray: damn I've only been to Florida, Gainesville.

[S/O to people out there in Gainesville!]

Me: oh, cool.

Tray: yea but Monica can I tell you something?

Me: what?

Tray: I like you.

Me: well.....the feelings mutual.

Tray: *leaned in*

Me-*did the same*

~Diggy POV

I walked into the restaurant and instantly recognized this girl in a booth. Monica? It was her. She was making out with this dude. Great. I see she don't like me.

Me: Lexi lets go!

Lexi: why?

Me: come on!

Lexi: okay, gosh.

I pulled out my phone and texted Monica "I'm glad your over me, I see you. Bye Monica." I walked off with tears in my eyes.

~Monica POV

I saw my phone beeping and it said "I'm glad your over me, I see you. Bye Monica." I looked around and I didn't see him. What have I done?

:::A/N:::

Poor Monica what have you gotten into?! Okay breaks over, school starts tomorrow! I'll try to update tomorrow or Tuesday! Bye!