Nine

Chapter Nine

Saimir Lamons

"You finally up from your nap huh", Saimir's mom Shana said while she was cooking lunch for Mimi

"Yah I guess, what you making", Saimir yawned.

"Chile just some noddles for Mimi she stay eating", Shana shook her head.

"Why you ain't make me none",

"Because all you eat is chicken nuggets and you can go get your own food", Shana looked at her son.

"Where Sinclair at I haven't been seeing her over here lately", Shana turned off the stove.

"I guess she mad at me for some reason I don't really don't know why", Saimir shrugged.

"What did you do Mir", Shana put her hand on her hip.

"I ain't do nothing", Saimir put his hands up.

"Some girl came up to me and starting a whole bunch of stuff and Sinclair was there and the girl said she was gonna spit on her and ever since then she stopped talking me", Saimir explained.

"Y'all together", Shana asked.

"No, I think that's why she mad because she said I got other girls coming up to her and we not even together",

"And who this hot ass girl that came up to you", Shana crossed her arms over her chest.

"Some hoe- I mean so girl name Lia. Ma I don't even know the girl like that and she starting stuff with me",

"What did you do to her to make her think she was with you or something",

"I just gave her my number so she could leave me alone and that's it", Saimir shrugged. He never thought it would turn into a big deal.

"Well there you go, stop giving your number to fast ass lil girls. Where she stay at",

"On the north side", Saimir mumbled out.

"You gave your number to a girl on the north side",

"I should slap your dumb ass, you know them girls over there no good and have nothing gone on for themselves but trouble", Shana shook her head.

"I know Ma but that girl kept annoying me I ain't have a choice now she blow my phone up ten times a day", Saimir ran his hands down his face.

"Well now you learned your lesson now go make up to my baby Sinny I miss her", Shana pouted her lips out.

"I'll try but she been ignoring me", Saimir sighed, he don't even know why he cared so much this was weird to him.

"Better figure something out", Shana said as she sat down.

"Go tell your sister her food ready with her big ass",

"Aye don't be giving my sister too much 'na",

Walking around the house to find Mimi because she be ever where. Saimir gave up and thought he could just call out her name.

"Mimi where your ugly tail at", Saimir shouted.

"I'm in the living room stupid", He heard Mimi shout back.

"Watch who you talking to lil girl", Saimir went to the living room where he saw Mimi sitting on the couch watching jerry springer.

"And why is you watching this you is too young", Saimir grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

"And when did my daddy die and make you the boss", Mimi popped her neck at her brother.

Saimir jumped at her and made Mimi flinch. "Yah, that's I thought,"

"Shut up I only jumped because I step on something", Mimi pouted her lips and crossed her arms.

"Awww now you wanna be a big baby, stop allat momma said your food is down", Saimir waved her off he knew she was faking.

"Oooo my noodles", Mimi jumped for joy and ran off to the kitchen making Saimir shake his head.

Going back to his room Saimir didn't have shit to do today. He had already finished any assignments he had to do out of boredom and he already did his work out for basketball.

Calling up Que, he was gonna see what Que was on today.

"Aye G where you at",

"Oh aight come slide and get me real quick", Hanging up the phone Saimir walked to his closet to see what he was going to wear today.

He decided on wearing something slight drip but not too much, only thing they was going to most likely do was go check out the courts and then go back to Que house.

"Mir that ugly boy with the big head it outside waiting for you", Mimi appeared in Saimir room.

"Stop talking about people lil girl", Saimir followed her out his room to the front.

"Ma, I'm gone text me if you need me", Saimir yelled to his mother.

"Okay baby be safe love you", Shana replied.

Walking outside it was pretty chill today, like the sun was out but it wasn't out so it was good weather today.

"Wassuh bro", Saimir and Que slapped hands.

"Shit chillin but you aight meant to check on you when I got to the crib but Kassi was distracting me",

"I'm straight it just Sinclair not talking to me",

"Why it ain't yo fault that hoe wanna act crazy",

"Tried to explain that to her but she talking about I got girls coming up to her talking crazy when me and her not even together",

"I mean that's true to but just keep trying to talk to her maybe she will understand",

Anyways 😭😭😭😭😭 cause she crazy as hell I think she on drugs but uhm this chapter was short to but I had to get a chapter out after seeing I got 300 reads!!

I am thinking about changing Saimir face claim but idk yet but y'all can imagine him who ever you want him to be.

Do y'all want me to do a face claim for everyone else or no? 

Vote, follow me, and comment 🤍