Sixteen

Comment

Saimir Lamons
Huston, Texas

Saimir Lamons Huston, Texas

Chapter Sixteen

"Damnnnn Sinclair popped her ass", KD laugh as he re-watch the fight video a thousands times.

"Yo ass going to watch that video more than you wash your ass a day", Kat rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't even all of that anyway", Kat mugged. She was tired of people talking about this fight video. In her opinion Sinclair snuck Lia and that's how she won.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, Sinclair would beat your ass any day", KD pointed out.

"Says who", Kat hurried to turned her head towards KD.

"Says me and everyone else in this bitch", KD pointed to everyone in the room, who was just watching the two argue.

"Ain't nobody going to beat my ass that's on piru", Kat did the city girls motion.

"Bitches be saying piru and can't even piru", Sinclair mumbled. She was tired of Kat talking shit, she was letting her slide because she thought she was a friend but now she was getting on her nerves.

"What you said bitch I can't hear you", Kat put her hand towards her ear.

"Aye chill out with that shit", Saimir came into Sinclair defense, he didn't need her fighting no more. She was to pretty to fight.

"She started it always running her mouth", Sinclair rolled her eyes and leaned her head on Saimir shoulder.

"What the fuck ever", Kat rolled her eyes and put her hands up.

"This bitch Lia went back on live", Braelyn said making everyone get out their phones.

"Yep I beat that bitch ass periodt"

"Why the fuck she lying, she know Sinclair tapped that ass", Kassi shook her head.

"Because she a miserable ass bitch", Braelyn said.

"Because she was fucking with my man and I don't play that shit"

Girl stop lying Saimir wasn't even with you

"Hoe get the fuck off my live with that fraud ass shit yes he was and still is"

"This hoe gotta be on crack or something", KD shook his head.

She just mad cause Sinclair look better than her lmfao

"Girl ain't nobody mad over no ugly ass bitch and she don't look better than me so shut the fuck"

"I mean she ain't lying Lia do look better than Sinclair", Kat shrugged, as everyone paused and looked at her.

"Bitch what's your fucking problem with me", Sinclair jumped up and walked towards Kat. Everyone else jumped up as well.