Eleven

Chapter Eleven
Katlyn Gills

"Damn bae yo shit good ass fuck", Radell said from the other side of the bed as he was putting on his shoes

"I know my shit good I tasted it before", Kat laid on back with the sheets covering her naked body.

"Mhmm you know I like the freaky shit, I got to head out though", Radell got up to put back on his clothes. He had to go with his boys to shake some shit up on the west side.

"I swear I don't fucking like you, every time we have sex you leave 5 minutes later", Kat rolled her eyes as she got up from the bed still with the sheets covering her body.

"Come on man don't start that shit, you know when my boss say I gotta do something you know I have to go", Radell stressed to her while he put on his pants.

"You a fucking bum I swear", Kat put her one piece on her body.

"You love this bum money though so shut the fuck up",

"Why I had to get the nigga that be taking orders instead of enforcing them", Kat huffed. She thought she mumbled the words but Radell heard what she said.

"Aye what yo lil stupid ass just said", Radell rushed over to Kat and put his hands around her throat.

Kat couldn't even answer him because he was blocking her airway. Kat squirmed under his touch hitting him so he could let her go but Radell wasn't giving up.

"Watch yo fucking mouth bitch, I will really kill yo ugly ass", Radell pushed her with his hands and let her go.

Kat got herself together as she gasped for air. She don't know why she said that she knew Radell was crazy ass nigga. Going in the bathroom she needed to see how much damage he done this time.

This wasn't the first time Radell put his hands on her and it seem like it most likely wouldn't be the last. The first he did was because he found that Kat was fucking one of his home boys and he beat the shit out of him and Kat.

His apologize for beating the shit out of her was a trip to the mall which she loved that. Kat didn't really care for Radell like that, she was really using him for the money in the beginning. After a while she started to develop deep feelings for him but she wouldn't dare tell him that because she knew Radell was just using her for the sex.

"Bring yo ass outchea and come get this money", Radell called out to Kat from the room.

Wiping the one tear that rolled down her eyes she walked out the room. "Here man damn my bad for putting my hands on you but you have to stop talking to me like that man", Radell gave Kat a stashed.

Her eyes lit up once it was in her hands, she knew if Radell kept giving her money she would never leave him and he knew that too.

"Thanks daddy, I'm sorry for talking to you like that. I just want to spend more time with you that's all", Kat pouted her lips as she threw the money on the bed, wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him a peck on the lips.

Grabbing her waist Radell kissed her back. "I know bae and I will spend more time with you I just need to handle some things, don't you want some more clothes and stuff",

Kat nodded. "Okay then, so let me go handle my business then you can spend more time with me", Radell sweet talked her. Kat would fall for anything he said because she like that shit.

"Okay baby, be careful please", Kat give him one last kiss and walked him out the door.

This is that toxic shit that Kat seemed to live for, for some reason. Now that Radell was gone Kat felt like she needed to spend the money he just gave her.

Calling Kassi she was going to ask if she wanted to go the mall with her.

"Kassi bitch I just got some money and a bitch wanna go on a shopping spree, come with me to mall", Kat yelled into the phone.

"Sorry boo I promised Que we can go out tonight, I'll catch you later though", Kassi said into the phone making Kat frown.

"Ugh bitch your boring ass hell bye thot", Kat rolled her eyes and hung up. Thinking about who she should go to the mall with because she didn't like going by herself. Her cousin Niesha came into mind.

Niesha was just like Kat by 3x worse than she was. Niesha fucked different kinds of days every day and get money from them. Even though she have a little boy back home she didn't care she was going to get money regardless.

Kat looked up to her cousin because she loved that her cousin had no job and still had the latest shit out. She wanted that for herself so that's why she be doing the things she do, even if she get beat on she didn't care.

"Hello", Niesha answered the phone on the third rang.

"Cousin bitch this nigga just gave me some money and I want to go on a shopping spree", Kat smiled.

"OOooo cousin you just read my mind, I'm finna come pick you up so be ready", Niesha hung up the phone.

Kat did a little dance and went to the room to get ready. She couldn't wait to go to the mall and get everything she wanted.

Hearing the horn beep Kat grabbed her purse filled with the money and headed out the door.

"Hey bitch damn it smell like a pound of weed in this bitch", Kat sniffed and made a face.

"I know bitch Gee ass just had my fucking car I told his ass he better been smoking allat that shit in here", Niesha said and rolled down the windows a little bit.

"Bitch if we get pulled over I'm snitching I ain't going to jail for nobody nigga but mine", Kat voiced.

"Girl we ain't about to pulled over shut the fuck up and ride damn", Niesha turned up the radio as the song City girls where the bag at came on.

"This is my shit", Kat turned the volume to the max and danced in her sit.

***

Both of the girls was sitting in the food court with a bunch of designer bags next to them. Niesha was in was in the food lines.

Kat was sitting on her phone going through the instagram story when she landed on Sinclair and saw her and Saimir hugged up.

Her whole mood was fucked up now, She didn't like this at all. She had actually feelings for Saimir even though she never expressed them she still cared about him.

"Girl what the fuck wrong with you", Neisha came back to the table with a bag of food in her hand.

"Nothing I'm ready to go", Kat rushed up and grabbed all of her bags.

———————————————————————-

Another chapter out, I ain't feel like finding a gif.

What y'all think about Kat?
Niesha?
Radell?

Make sure to vote, follow me, and comment 🤍