Fifteen

Comment

Sinclair Pearson
Huston, Texas

Sinclair Pearson Huston, Texas

Chapter Fifteen

"Ms. Krisswood, this is hard and I don't know how to do this can you help me", This girl in Sinclair class asked the teacher. The wasn't even hard the girl was just dumb.

" Lil girl you so slow the work is simple now read the direction and maybe you'll figure it out", Ms. Krisswood told her making the class laugh.

"Okay cause you didn't even have to do all that", The girl rolled her eyes.

"I do as I please now do your work and leave me the hell alone", The teacher went back to watching Empire on her computer.

"I swear to god I can't stand that lady always talking shit", The girl mumbled underneath her breath.

"Excuse me", The girl tapped Sinclair, making Sinclair look at her with a dumb look. Sinclair ain't like random people touching her it didn't sit too well with her because she didn't know where people hands been.

"Damn my bad", The girl said once she saw Sinclair face.

"You good", Sinclair said.

"Cool but I was just wondering if you can help me with this problem. Dumb ass teacher acting she can't fucking help me", The girl gave Sinclair her paper.

"Sure", Sinclair looked at the problem the girl showed her.

"I'm Jazmine by the way", The girl finally introduced herself.

"Sinclair and all you have do is but the find the x and once you find the x just divide it by 2 and you should be good", Sinclair explained.

( Ion even know if this some real math problems a girl haven't been to school in a while)

"Thank you, you know we should hang out sometime. I'm new to town and I don't really have friends", Jazmine told her.

"Sure that's cool, just take my number down", Sinclair put her in number into Jazmine phone.

"Okay I'm going to text you so be on the lookout", Jazmine said and went back to her work.

"Alright I don't be doing shit anyway", Sinclair shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh shit then we can do something right after school", Jazmine suggested.

"Girl you quick with the shits you must be really bored huh", Sinclair laughed.

"Girl do I, It's friday I ain't got no job and I don't have shit to do", Jazmine laughed as she quoted her words from the movie friday.

"Bitch you stupid", Sinclair bust out laughing.