Nineteen

Sinclair Pearson
Huston, Texas

Sinclair Pearson Huston, Texas

Chapter Nineteen

"My baby finna be eighteen, I'm finna cry", Lyric pretended to wipe the fake tear that was falling from her eye.

"Ma stop being dramatic", Sinclair rolled her eyes and fixed her eyelashes.

"Shut up I can do what I want, my baby going to be leaving me soon", Lyric dramatically laid back on the bed.

"Lyric stop doing all that, you be doing to much", Damien stood in the door way.

"And why you got to put all that shit on your eyes, looking like you finna be climbing up the walls and shit", Damien mugged.

"Daddy leave out my room please you and your wife getting on my last nerves", Sinclair turned around and said to the both of them.

"Girl, I pay that bills and this house I leave when I want to the fuck", Damien came in plopped down on the bed.

"Ugh, I knew when you was younger I bet you couldn't wait to say that", Sinclair laughed as they laughed with her.

"You damn skippy I did my mama you used to say that shit all the time", Damien laughed.

"Who all coming to this birthday dinner of yours", Lyric asked.

"Just a couple people I hang out with", Sinclair shrugged.

"You make sure you tell them don't be acting no fool, I don't care who your parents is. I'm still whooping ass", Damien said.

"Daddy you acting like we five or something", Sinclair shook her head.

"I don't give a damn if you were forty-five", Damien made that clear. He hated being embarrassed.

"Alright daddy dang", Sinclair huffed.

"Don't be saying dang, that's too close to saying damn", Damien got up and walked out the room.

"Chile don't be getting into that man none sense", Lyric got up and walked over to Sinclair.

"You look so pretty baby, happy birthday", Lyric kissed Sinclair on the cheek.

"Thank you mama", Sinclair smiled as Lyric walked out of the room not before giving her shoulder a squeeze.

-

"I just want to thank everyone we came to my dinner I love y'all", Sinclair said standing up.

"You welcome baby mama anything for you", KD smiled.

"Aye watch it nigga", Damien and Saimir both said at that same time. Making the table laugh.

"You look so pretty boo", Kassi smiled.

"Thank you Kas", Sinclair gave her a smile back.

"Okay okay since everyone is done eating I got a surprise for Sinclair", Lyric got up and said.

"What is it", Tay asked.

"Nigga shut up you not suppose to be asking that", Damien hit his son on the back of his head.

Lyric shook her head and passed Sinclair a small box.

Sinclair open the box and inside was some car keys.

"Mama I know you did not get a new car", Sinclair mouth held a o shape. Lyric smiled and nodded.

"Omgg and it's my dream car, where is it? It's outside", Sinclair started rumbling out question.

Lyric nodded again, once she did that everyone zoomed up from the table and went outside. Parked outside was a white jeep.

"That's not the only thing though, we got you a trip to Miami for you and all your friends", Damien announced making Sinclair scream.

"All I know is when my birthday come around I better be getting the same treatment", Tay yelled. Making everyone suck they teeth.

"Santana go get yo ass in the car", Damien pointed towards the car making him stomp away as he dragged his feet.

"Thank you so much ma and pops I love y'all", Sinclair hugged them both.

-

Sitting in the hotel room was Saimir and Sinclair. Saimir had booked just the two of them a hotel room for her birthday. Now that she was eighteen her parents couldn't tell her nothing.

"You know your my everything right", Saimir asked.

Sinclair nodded.

"And you know I would do anything for you right", Saimir said.

Sinclair nodded again.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm inlove you with you, and we going to be together for life. Like your literally stuck with me, you ain't going no where and I'm damn sure ain't going no where", Saimri said as he pulled something out of a bag.

"I just wanted to give you this promise ring, to show you how much you mean to me", Saimir slipped the ring on Sinclair finger as she wiped her tears.

"Thank you baby, I love you so much", Sinclair hugged him.

After that, some thing went down in the room.

( I aint writing no damn sex scene, a bitch can barely write a fighting scene sooooooo)

@Lavish.Sin

It's the dream car for me 🦋

————————
Don't come for my short ass chapter ok?

Anyway, this book coming to a end soon. So I wanted to know like do y'all went a sequel or like a spin off with a different character in the book?

I was going to do a face reveal but y'all don't deserve it sooo.

Thank y'all for 4K readssss love you lots.