Chapter 10

*Sakina's P.O.V*

I had one of the maids go shopping for some things that were needed in the house, and had another buy me a couple work suits as I had a meeting with a bunch of people starting with the ex employees that wanted their jobs back, though  they wouldn't start for another six months or so.

They came back quickly and I went to check on Maddie who was in the living room laughing and playing with the Nanny and Danielle.

"Hey baby."

I picked her up and have her a peck on her forehead earning a giggle.

"I'll be at meetings all day  so I'll be depending on you Francine"

My Nanny nodded her head.

"Surely Ms.Morris" she replied with a smile.

Heaving a deep sigh I placed Madeline in her arms and headed upstairs to get dressed which took only a little time.

I grabbed my handbag and rushed downstairs. I held Madeline in my arms and was on the verge of tears. When I was ready the hand my baby to Francine, Maddie started to cry. I whispered comforting words in her ear and she thankfully began to calm, though she probably couldn't understand what I was saying.

I put her in Francine's arms, bid them good bye and walked out of the house. I drove an SUV I borrowed from Perrie to the hotel and noticed there were a few vehicles on the grounds. Well they're early.

I went into the conference room where all the ex-employees were gathered there mingling like it was a reunion. They noticed I was there there was instant quiet. I sighed and went to the front.

"Good Afternoon everyone."

Mixed greetings came from the gathering.

"So first things first, I want to clearly see the cleaning staff, cooking staff, management staff and um Receptionists, busboys and or girls, maids, maintenance staff organize yourselves in that order please."

After a little time they were in the groups. I lost no time in laying out what I expected of them and rules they were to follow. I told them that I was changing the name of the hotel, and thankfully they all agreed.

They asked a couple of questions

I answered all of them. The meeting was officially done though some people lingered.

When everyone finally left, I did too driving to my second meeting. It was a group of investors who were going to help with the funding of the hotel's rehabilitation.

It went listlessly and boringly, and my mind was too preoccupied with the thought of Maddie under the care of Francine. I mean she was great and didn't have a record, but I was still scared. With a resolute sigh, I cut the meeting short claiming that I had a family emergency. They nodded their head and I left in my vehicle. I checked my watch, the meeting was to last about three more hours. Great! I could give Francine a well-deserved break.

I drove in through the automatic gate and parked near the house. Gathering my things I walked inside the mansion. Apparently, none of the girls were home, but Francine must be around somewhere.

I first went to check it on my baby who was very restless in her crib. I was puzzled as to why she was left there. So then, where is Francine?
I picked up Maddie and she started to play with my hair, clearly happy to see me.

I eased off my shoes and walked barefoot down the hall. Maybe Francine was in one of the guest rooms. Just then I heard faint moaning. Wait...that sounded like Francine.

Ok now, I was getting angry. There was no way she could... Could she?

I had finally reached the room. I took a deep sigh. Calm 1..2..3.

I opened the door and was met by the sight of the rear of  our nanny, Naked fucking a guy underneath her.

"AHEM!"

They turned and looked at me in surprise. I recognized the guy...He was part of the landscaping team. Oh hell nah.

A/N : A resounding laaaaate, I know, but life's complicated, and I have been all about my studies. I was just lazy today. My loyal readers thanks for whatever patience you have had. Byeee

                                      -Bri