Chapter 2

*Sakina's P.O.V*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!"

I was awoken by about three loud, loud voices. Oh shit, I forgot about my birthday. Wow alot has been going on I even forgot about Christmas. Wow. Groggily I woke up and opened my eyes to see Harry, Louis and Niall standing in the room.

"MORNING SAKI"

"Morning guys."

"Oh  Saki, we're going to the Jonathan Ross show tonight for an interview and Zayn and Perrie want to see you."

"Shit"

"Whats wrong?" asked Niall

Feeling slightly embarrassed I got up and whispered in Harry's ear of what happened. He burst out laughing.

"C-can I t-tell them?" asked Harry, pointing to Louis and Niall

"It doesn't matter, they'd find out anyway," I said as I was walking out of the room. Remembering my way to the kitchen from last night I went on the elevator (yes the elevator) to the kitchen, where Zayn and Perrie were happy, yes, I guess they made up. They took notice when I entered the kitchen. Then their face turned straight to a scowl.

"You don't have to snoop for me anymore Saki" started off Perrie

"I mean like why were you spying on us?" said Zayn

Now this got me angry. Ever since I was a child, eavesdropping was the ultimate crime, you would have gotten ten strokes if mama ever found out you fasting in somebody else business(paying mind to other people's business"

They kept on and I decided to shut them up. I decided to just make them waste their breath, but enough is enough.

"BLOODCLAAT(f*ck!)! Shut up, To rahted(i can't translate...) I neva care about you doing whatever you did last night, I didn't give two shits. My brother Chris? Memba him? yea him call me on skype while we were in the media room. I wanted some quiet to talk to my brother so I went to the entrance room. I was having a nice conversation with my brother until I heard your litttle sex noises. You think it embarrass you alone?? It embarrass me even more talking to my older brother and having him hear the nastiness. I ended the call after hearing you guys. When I was about to get up, out of no f***ing where, Zayn opened the door and I had to rush back under the table just to avoid this bullshit. When I run out, I left the table overturned once again to avoid the bullsh8t and now look where it reach mi. Anyway, since today apparently is supposed to be my birthday and Christmas, I want to spend it alone. Let me just get some bombo claat(f*cking coffee. Jesas(Jesus)

I looked throught the cupboards until I find some coffee and prepared it. As it was heating up I jogged upstairs. I saw Harry standing there.

"Saki, You know they mean well"

"Of course baby, but there are some things that I just take offense to. Before they got my side of the story, they think of me like I'm some kind of pervert. they just jump down my throat, like seriously?"

"Come here"

I went up to him and he gave me a hug.

"Oh uh, by the way," started Harry "we're going on the Jonathon Ross show at six pm"

"Ok have fun."

"No, Saki, me and you alone, just to clear up the critcism"

This came as a shock, and after a few seconds to think it over, I said "ok."

"Anyways babe, I want to go somewhere and clear my head"

"Saki, don't worry mon, I is going to take you out for your birthday" said Harry in this horrible jamaican accent.