Chapter 1

*Sakina's P.O.V*

I was awoken by a gentle shaking. Slowly and groggily I opened my I eyes to face Harry.

"We're here love, we're going to get off the plane now"

"Ah, ok" I said suppressing a yawn.

Still pretty sleepy, I put  my carry-on over my shoulder and followed right behind Harry, the rest of his mates behind us. As I walked outside into the airport though, I was immediately met by the flashing of cameras everywhere and my eyes started to hurt from the light intensity. There were three body guards on either side of us and we tried to make our way out of the airport. Harry put a protective arm around me as I took the sight in. All around me people were asking me and the boys questions, randomly and simultaneously. Harry spoke only one sentence.

"Yes this is my soon to be wife, we're engaged, we'll be back on the road soon, thats all." He spoke in a short voice.

The rest of the guys were calm and said a little sentence seemingly calm. It was easier now to get out of the crowd of paparazzi, for they were stunned by the news.We finally were led to the limo and stepped in. Breathing a sigh of relief I leaned back and settled into my seat. Holding my  hand Harry talked.

"Are you ok love?"

"Yea im fine baby, just a little tired. How long is it before my other stuff gets shipped down here?"

"Tomorrow in the morning if all goes well"

"Ok"

I snuggled into his chest and he held me close until I fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aw they look so cute."

A random person said this and I jumped up out of my sleep. Rubbing my eyes seeing the glaring sunlight. My head started hurting along with my eyes. I hate the morning sun. When I could finally see my surroundigs, I was still in the limo, and I saw a woman, brunnette, green eyes. mumbling a soft hi, Harry and I got out of the limo and the girl introduced herself.

"I'm Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend"

"Oh," taking her outstretched hand "I'm Sakina, Harry's fiancée, nice to meet you"

After that we walked up to the entrance of their massive mansion. I mean being in the hotel industry I have seen many mansions, but none this extravagant. Soon, we were making casual converstion and presently entered the mansion. In the entrance room we saw something very surprising to everyone.

-

Perrie

-

She was just standing there, hands behind her looking seriously at us particularly, Zayn.  She walked up to Zayn.

"We need to speak" she implored."                            

Leading him to a room beside the entrance room they shut the door and locked it. Everyone felt slightly uncomfortable at that point. To clear the air Eleanor spoke.

"Anyone hungry?"

There was a chorus of 'yeses' going around in the room. After about half an hour all of us were chilling in the media room watching Bad Grandpa and eating some microwave pizza. Man was the american film funny. I took up my Galaxy tab 4 and checked my Facebook for a little until I saw a skype alert that Chris was calling me.

'Hey babe, Chris is calling me, I'll be back, ok?"

"Ok love" I gave him a small peck on the mouth and went to the entrance room since that was basically the only room I knew that was quiet. After accepting the call I saw Chris' face pop up.

"Oh my god bro, heyyyy"

"Sakina, hi, how are you doing, how was your flight?"

"It was ok, Nothing bad happened. So how are you and uh, Kelsey?"(remember Kelsey is the girl that Zayn cheated on Perrie with in the first book).

"Well," replied my brother "She is at the convent now getting some kind of guidance from the nuns and Archbishop Clarke. Yea, so how is your living arrangement up there? comfortable?"

"Yea actually-" *moans from the other room*

"Saki what was that?"

"I don't-"

"OH YEA, F**** ,ZAYN, MMH YEA"

"Sakina..uh this is um *clears throat" wow, they're really getting it in..."

"CHRIS!"

"But its true"

"You're making this awkward big bro, anyways I think I should chat to you later...when I'm more adjusted and it's, uh, quiet."

"Haha, yea Saki YOU SHOULD but please remember the five hour time difference, don't be callin me at the wee hours of the morning"

"Ok bro later"

"Ok Sakina, good luck bye"

He ended the call.  I got up from the chair that was in the entrance room. Suddenly I heard the other room door start to creak open. Out of reflex, I hid under the table. From under the table I peeked out and saw Zayn looking around the entrance room. I heard him say quietly "Strange, I swore I heard something", He was shirtless and had black boxers on. He went back into the room and locked the door. Breathing a sigh of relief I slowly came out from under  the table but just then it fell. In frantic panic, I ran out of the room not caring if they saw the table turned over, just as long as they didn't see me. Once back in the media room, I sat on Harry's lap and we watched the rest of Bad Grandpa with the rest of the band members and their girlfriends. When the movie was over, we were pretty beat and Harry held my hand as he led me to his bedroom.

Once in there, I saw a beautiful bedroom but too tired to note its amazing character, I went directly to the bathroom showered, grabbed some pj bottoms a tee and underwear, put them on and went into bed. After about an hour Harry came under the covers. He snuggled closed to me and kissed the side of my neck. We laid there together until we fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jah, Rastafari, peace and blessings to all.

                                           -Bri