Chapter 5

(WARNING - ONE OF THEM SCENES IS GON' BE IN HERE)

*Sakina's P.O.V*

I woke up on this bright Saturday morning happy, until I realised that this was the last full day I had with Harry before he and the rest of the guys had to go on their tour. Then I felt a pang of sadness. Harry was still asleep because he had a late night appearance at a club Beyonce and Jay-Z were partying at. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. I got down there about to make my breakfast when I already saw a cup with just made coffee, a plate with waffles scrambled eggs and buttered toast on the island. There was a vase of flowers to the left of the plate and a note to the right. It said 'to Saki' I opened up the note and read it aloud to myself.

We're truly sorry.

                                                       -Zayn and Perrie

I sighed deeply and got up. Idk, it didn't feel right eating the food. Running my hand through my hair I decided to go upstairs and check on my soon to be hubby. Just as I was about to walked out the kitchen, I suddenly came face to face with Zayn and Perrie. :We wer wrong in the way we accused you Saki, and we're sorry for your embarrassment, we overreacted." said Zain 'Yea," Perrie piped in "We were being dumb, we're really sorry, please accept our apology"

I kept my hard face and I saw their hopes starting to falter, Just then I broke into a huge smile and hugged both of them at the same time. "Apology accepted, oh and I know one of the maids cooked the food, You both can't cook."

I pulled away.

"I'm going upstairs to check on Harry."

They said Ok in unison as I dashed upstairs to mine and Harry's room. When I walked in, Harry was stirring. I could see the pained look in his face. Hangover, definately. I went to the bathroom, got two advils and then took bottled water out of our fridge (yes we hada fridge that mainly had drinks). I handed him the medicine and water he swallowed them quicklyand he slowly managed to to sit up.

"Hey baby" I said then we shared a gentle kiss and i pulled away.

"Morning Love"

I sat in His lap and snuggled into his bare chest and started admiring his ink.

We shared conversation until Harry was ready to get up. H said he wanted to shower first thing and I was ok with that. I went to eat the food Prepared for me and took the flowers up to our room and then placed the vase on our night stand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            ( 6 hours later )

It was Harry's last evening, and he wanted to make it special. After dinner at this beautiful restaraunt called Carmale, we went straight to the mansion and in our room. Harry closed the door. Then we started kissing. It went slow and innocent at first and then It got heated and we became hungry for each other. Out tongues fought an endless war. He lifted me and threw me on the bed playfully. I chuckled in our kiss. He broke away for a second to rip of my dress revealing my matching lace bra and panties. We continued until I broke away to pull off his tie and throw its across the room. He got off his button-up in no time, showing off his perfectly toned muscles. I swooped down and captured my lips again. He unhooked my bra and started kissing and sucking my neck, I was sure there was going to be a love mark left there. Slowly he finally reached my chest and massaged my left breast as he sucked my right. I moaned in unbelieveable pleasure. I could feel his smiley. He completed his job on te other side.  He. sent kisses down my stomach, to the centre. He kissed my underwear near my centre until I felt it dampen.

He ripped off the barrier seperating his lips from his destination. Then, He started Licking and sucking. I moaned his name and arched my back. Then, he captured my lips again. He stopped for only a second to go for his condom. After putting it on he enetered me. I moaned in anticipation as he went in slowly. I could tell he was going extremely slow to torture me. After hearing enough of my pleading cries he went faster and harder. Finally I was on the edge. After a couple seconds I moaned out as I reached my climax. I sighed in satisfaction as he planted innocent kisses on my neck. He flopped on his back trying to catch his breath. Then we looked each other in the eye and shared one more small kiss before we covered our naked bodies in the sheets and snuggled close together. Harry turned on the A/C and then we watched tv until we eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was probably the saddest morning of my life. Harry and the guys were standing at the front door with all their bags packed. Tears were streaming down my face, A single solitary tear left his right eye. We englulfed each other in a long hug and whispered comforting words in each other's ear. When  it was time for us to finally break away I cried even harder as we broke away. Harry gave me one last kiss. (I couldn't go to the airport with him, because the press was going to be there and I couldn't be bothered with them)

The drivers took the boys' bags and soon my true love was out the door. I stood at that door and watched as they drove away. After a while, My feet lost their strength and I sunk into the floor. I felt comforting hands rubbing circles In my back, but that caused the pain to hit even harder, I kept rocking back and forth, hoping that I would be able to seperate from the floor in front of the front door that had now become my home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Bri is back! This IS a sad chapter, I know. What I want you to do is vote comment and share this book, I really appreciate it. Love you all who are reading this book, peace! :D :D