Request

ITS TIMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its been eight years since i left my oppa alone

ITS TIMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its been eight years since i left my oppa alone .I am park y/n daughter of park hung jee. It's been eight long years i lost my parents were they can never return.Our family made other jealous whether its business nor family. 

My parents loved me and my oppa park jimin, they were been our life but  that day changed our path, my parents died due to plane crash.

 After that incident i lost hope in love so i just needed a break , so i came to New york, my  oppa is in Seoul to take care of our business.He always support me encourages me and always care about me , and he his my one and only love now he is like my world.

Now he called me back since he cannot handle the business alone. so i am going back.  

y/n pov

I came out of the airport i saw jimin waiting at the entrance.He had his same charm and got exited by seeing me and started doing his cute moves  which made me laugh. I came running and hugged him.

I saw a huge crew of reporters waiting ,some guards covered me and oppa  form them and took us to the car.

jimin pov

we went into the car. y/n was quietly watching outside the window. I do no how i am going to ask  this to y/n,i do no how she is going to take it but i wish she should not misunderstand me . I made up my mind and started to speak to her

jimin: How was your journey y/n?   

y/n: It was good jimmy. why are these reporters waiting ? any problem in the city?

y/n pov

jimin: they were waiting for us princess. y/n i want to tell you something important ? 

I don't  what happened but i just nodded.

jimin: y/n we are collaborating with kim group. In exchange of this collabrabation THE CEO MR.Kim Yunk  wants me to marry his daughter Rose and u to marry  his son KIM TAEHYUNG...................                          

to be continued..........................................................