WEDDING BELLS🎉🎉

Taehyung:.......................

She is awesome,her smile,her face,her attitude,her everything is perfect.I like her.Oh god the story is not complete.

Taehyung: Leave that,what happen after that.

Mrs.kim: Tae and Y/n come and have your lunch,you both can speak afterwards,you will have lot of time after marriage to speak.

We both went and had our lunch.After that i came to speak to her but suddenly appa and jimin called me,y/n and rose told  me that they got a call from the company that some one is hacking our clients information so we rushed to the company.

Y/n pov

We reach the company, and saw Group of people wearing black suit was seriously working on the system. Mr.kim went to them and asked them.

Mr.kim: Mr.lee did you get any information about who they are?

Mr.lee: No sir, we are trying to track them but it is showing many location.

Mr.kim: Did they hack all the information?

Mr.lee:No sir we are trying our best to protect information but they are hacking only some information.

Y/n: what information they are hacking?

Mr.lee: they are hacking only park groups  information.

Some thing is wrong.Though kim groups information is also available why they are hacking only park groups information?are they personally targeting park group?

Y/n: Can i have a look?

I got the computer,although i am not hacker i know some tricks to protect system from hackers.finally after few hours we saved the information.

Y/n: Done!!!!but it will only last for 6 to 7 months,so in that time we have to find professional hacker to protect.

Mr.kim: Well done child, As soon as possible we will look for good hackers.

......

6 days later

As planned jimin and rose's wedding was held yesterday and,ours is today.I wore a long golden gown and make up artist was applying lip blame on my lips,

I wore a long golden gown and make up artist was applying lip blame on my lips,

The door suddenly opened,it was rose

Rose:Wow,you look gorgeous,i am falling for you,but its too late.

She gave me her phone,i gave her a questioning look.

Rose:Some one needs to talk to you, some thing important. 

Y/n: mm.

Rose : I have some arrangement work outside you speak and get ready soon.

I gave a smile and nodded to her,after she went outside.