Thought deeply🤔🤔

Taehyung pov
Am I in LOVE WITH Y/N?
How can It be?
It can't be possible.

Little tae: THANK GOD!!!!!! Finally, he understood his feelings but why is he denying it?..oi taehyung can you hear me? If you can, just listen to me. you HAVE feelings for her.

Did I just hear a voice...it sounds familiar...

Little tae: Oh come on, I am your heart. Of course, my voice will sound familiar.🙄🙄Why are you so dumb?!😒😒😒.WAIT!!!! did he just hear me?!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! Taehyung you are not that dumb.
I hear that voice repeatedly but because of the commotion around me, I am not able to hear it. so I excused myself to the restroom, when I entered the restroom it was so quiet, then I again hear my voice, but this time it was so clear.

Little tae: big tae you're not dumb as I thought. Now listen to me you love y/n.

Taehyung: how do you know that? only my heart can know that and who the hell are you? how are you speaking with me?

Little tae: who am I? That answer is there in your second question.

Taehyung:......so you are my HEART😲😲?

Little tae: Finally!! yup, I am your heart and please put on your air pods. If someone sees you speaking to yourself they will think you are mad.

I wore my air pods.

Little tae: taehyung close your eyes, take a deep breath, think deeply when you're near y/n, don't you feel butterflies in your stomach.

I thought deeply..............suddenly images of y/n came to my mind from the moment I saw her till now. I then release that I have feelings for y/n.
I open my eyes and rushed outside.

When I came to the hall, I saw my wife playing with yeontan.
Without releasing I was already standing before her. I could not control myself so I held her hand.
She looked at me confused and looked around the room with a nervous smile, then only I realized everybody's attention was on us.
To be continued...........💜

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Author's note:

Sorry guys this chapter was not so satisfying.
I will try to do better in the next chapter. Purple u all.💜

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣