Secrets Out,💕 beings

Y/n pov

FINALLY!!!!!!its over.We left for the restaurant.

Jimin: Princess you have not changed but i am always proud of you.Before i forget did you like him?

Y/n: Might be.U know me right?

Jimin: Of course,how will not know about you my princess .Y/n you like Rose ?

Y/n : Of course yes she is looks good her attitude is good and above all she loves you,so at least now you got what you deserve.

Jimin: You know something,you always tell right whoever is in your heart they should be correct at three categories do you remember?

Y/n: Do you think i am changed or i will change?

Jimin: No, you can never change and you will never change ,ok you always tell that if you want some one in your life they should be truthful,loyal, and loving, i guess taehyung will be qualified in these aspects,what do you think?

Y/n: I am glad that you remember that and i am also warning you not to break it.According to Taehyung i still need to think about it. I need time.

Jimin: Of course i will and also think well you have only one week for wedding. Before i forget taehyung his waiting for you, he wants to speak something to you.

Y/n: what only one week?but why?

suddenly some one called him.He went waving is hands means he will talk later

When i came near taehyung, a boy with cute and handsome face holding a flower in his mouth came near me,

????: Hi!!i guess you are Y/n right ?

Y/n: yes. You?

before he answer,

Taehyung: Hey Jin! Y/n i forgot to tell you about him,He is my cousin kim seok jin. You can call him jin or oppa because i am three years younger than him.

Jin: hey v, congratulation in advance .Y/n welcome to our family ,you are beautiful as well as you're intelligent and you can also call me world wide handsome.

Y/n: Oh nice to met you. I am glad that i met world wide handsome.

Jin: V you have selected a very good life partner, i like her very much.This rose is for you.You guys catch up, i will go meet jimin.

After jin went ,taehyung told he want to speak me something important, so we sat in a chair near and he started to speak

Taehyung : Y/n i want to speak about our marriage...

Y/n: Taehyung before, that i know you might not be interested in this marriage but i wish this marriage should work .I do not want to act in this relationship, i want everything to be real. I do not want us to act like in dramas.Lets first start as friends, after that what ever is to be happen will happen .......