IS HE A MAFIA LEADER.OH MY GOD I MET HIM FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✨

I actually don't know who he is,but he was very handsome,

after seeing him Taehyung's friends  whispered"mafia king suga"which made my heart beat fast,before I could turn back to see lexi,She already noticed it

She already noticed it.....

Lexi: is he a mafia head?OH MY GOD I FINALLY MET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was almost shouting but thankfully she was not too loud.

Sera:Oh my god...guys don't mind her.....she is crazy....

I went near taehyung and asked

Y/n:Taehyung is he really a mafia leader?

Tae:No,sort off,he is the ceo of min group,his father was a mafia leader,so he is continuing but  he is keeping some promises,and he his my best friend from college.

Y/n: ohk .What is his name?

Tae: Min yoon-gi,and also suga.

Lexi: He is looks sweet like sugar.isn't he?

Tabby: Don't think too much.

Lexi:Tabbyy....
Pouted cutely.

He then reached us and greeted.

Suga:Hey man!

Tae:Hey suga!!, by the way this is Y/n my wife.

Suga: Hello Y/n.

Y/n:hello.

Suga: Congrats guy!

 Rm&Kookie:Hey Suga!

Suga:Hey guys!where is Jin?

When he asked him ,all our heads turned to their direction,guess what?they were still arguing. 

Aria:How dare you broke MY PHONE and arguing with me?You not even apologise you PIG FACE.

Jin:Ohoho how dare you?first of all why should i ask sorry, i didn't purposely broke your phone,and Its my final warning do not tease my face.
He pointed his index finger directing to his face.
Aria:Oh is that making you angry?

she kept her puppy face.

Jin:Yeah it is, don't do it again.

Aria:Then i would defently.........do it you"DONKEY,BUFFALO,BUG,PIG,DOG,MONKEY,DEVIL FACE"

 Jin:You!! i will not leave you until I punch your pretty face.

Jin came near her face to smash the cream but she started running he started chasing,this made everyone laugh.

Aria pov

damn this man.

He started to chase me suddenly i lost control my heels trumpled,oh my god because of this pig face i am going to fall and get hurt,I closed my eyes tightly,wait why didn't i fell pain i slowly opened my eye and saw thank god,this face is not so heartless.
what was that for?why his he giving that devilish smile?what is he up to?🤨🤨