where is Rose????

??? 1: Oh shut up you pig face, don't you know these all are for y/n's birthday surprise?
Jin: Oh pretty face listening to your conversation it is not like planing for a birthday surprise but it is like tae is a mafia king and you are his subordinate planning a bomb blast.
Aria pov
Suga: When I am here who is talking about the mafia king?
When we were talking saga came in with Lexi.
Jin: H-hey suga, when did you come?
Suga gave a piercing look.
Jin gave a look like a kid who steals chocolate and got caught. By seeing his reaction it was hard to hold back my laughter, so I whispered to him
Aria: If you buy me one ice cream bucket  I will save you.
I whispered this and winked at him😉
Jin took his phone and typed something and showed it to me,
Jin: Your order is on the way, now save me.
'I would have saved you anyway' I thought to myself. I turned toward suga,
Aria: Leave that, first answer my question why you and Lexi are here together?
After my question, all present in the room gave them a suspicious look.
Suga: What is there to question? we both are working in the same company so it is reasonable.
Aria: Yeah I too know you both work in the same company but you are the CEO and Lexi is just your mere employ, isn't she?🤨
Suga: Oh just leave that, aren't we here to discuss y/n's birthday celebration. Tae what is the plan.
I gave jin a proud look, he saw me like a goddess.
Tae pov
Thank God they came back to the main conversation.
Tae: Aria tells them what we have planned.
Aria: Yes boss, we have already booked a party hall, we have to decorate it and buy other stuff for the party, we also bought a new dress for her, we have to make her feel that we don't remember her birthday and also she should believe that we don't remember her birthday, she should get distracted from thinking about us and at last tomorrow evening sharp at 6:00 someone should bring her to the party hall, okay this is our plan.
Suga: What should we do?
Aria: Jin and I will take care of the decoration.Rm, kookie, and Jimin can you guys bring stuff for the celebration?
Rm, kookie, and Jimin: Sure.
Jimin: I will make her favorite choco mochi's.
Aria: Ok, then making y/n wearing a black suit will be taken by Lexi.making her feel we do not remember her birthday is not a difficult she will not remember herself first anyway volva and sera will not call her tomorrow and Jimin don't have eye contact with her tomorrow if you have eye contact she will easily find out and boss you better leave the house before she wakes up, I will not meet her tomorrow till evening.
Jimin & Tae: Ok.
Aria: Who will distract her?
Tae: She has two meetings tomorrow one with our Australian branch and another one is with suga?
Suga: Then I will take care of that.
Aria: Fine. then who is going to bring her?
Rose: I will.
Aria: ok then all set, is there any doubt??
"No," All said in course.
Aria: ok.
....
Next morning.
Tae pov
As we planned I came to the office before she wakes up and left a note,
I hope today goes well.
Y/n pov
As I woke up, there was an empty space on the left side of the bed, I checked the time on my phone it was 8:30, oh shit!!!!! I have to hurry now. I took a quick shower and walked towards my wardrobe and took a random cloth and wore and came to the dining room to have my breakfast, then only I noticed no one was there in the house
Y/n: Aunty Choi where is appa and eomma?
Aunty Choi: Mrs.kim went to shopping and Mr.kim went out with his friends.
Y/n: ok
After that I started eating, suddenly Behind me, someone hides my eyes but I can recognize that person easily because of that fresh mint fragrance.
Y/n: hey Lexi!what brought you here?
Lexi: Hey y/n, nothing important, just missed you.
Lexi pov
Y/n: ok ok now eat some pastries.
Lexi: sure.
She is not wearing the dress we brought...what should I do, Lexi you can do it come on think......idea...
Lexi: Hey y/n have a bit of my chocolate pie it is very tasty.
I took the choco pie close to her and after she had a bit I dropped it as I expected I made a chocolate syrup stain in her dress.
Lexi: hey y/n sorry....sorry. come I will pick an outfit for you.
When she opened her mouth to argue,
Lexi: No y/n we don't have time to argue you have many meetings to attend so we can talk later now come and change.
I ran to the wardrobe before her and took the dress and gave her it.
Lexi:y/n I will take my leave now you change fast, see you, bye baby.
Y/n pov
She ran as fast as lightning .what is wrong with her? I didn't think too much about that, and I changed to the clothes she kept.

what is wrong with her? I didn't think too much about that, and I changed to the clothes she kept

*in the office
I went to my office and settled.
I was wondering why Oppa still didn't call me...
I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrating.
I picked up my phone to see that Aria was calling me.
She told me that she couldn't meet up with me today because she has something to do.
I just finished my call with aria and my secretary called me for a meeting, I entered the meeting room and saw tae and Jimin Oppa sitting in their respective places but where is Rose?
To be continued..........💜