have you ever heard about HOPE WORLD entertainment??

Y/n: Oppa where is Rose?
Jimin: She is not feeling well, so she is resting in her office.
Y/n: ok.
Why is he not looking at me?is something wrong?
I came out of my thoughts. the meeting lasted for 2 hrs. After the meeting, was over I went back to my room and started doing my work.
Author pov
Knock! Knock!!!
Y/n: come in.
My secretary Sara hurriedly came in.
Sara: Mam mr.kang came with his model.
Y/n: what is the purpose of his visit? we have already terminated our contract with the reason, right?
Sara: yes mam but he wants to meet u.
What should I do now mam?
After a few seconds, she nodded and said,
Y/n: arrange the meeting and tell taehyung and Jimin to join.
Sara: got it, mam.
After a few minutes, Y/n went to the meeting room, Jimin and tae were there already.
Y/n: yes Mr.kang why do you want to meet me?
Mr. Kang: Mrs.kim, I want compensation for our model's loss.
Y/n smirked
Y/n: so, what if I say no?
Mr.kang: Mrs.Kim our model has suffered a lot because of your product, if you still don't compensate then I have to report to the press.
Y/n: then are you sure that this our mistake?
Before he could respond y/n took a file and passed it to him, after seeing the file Mr.kang was startled.
Y/n: this is the report of our product and the next one is a  report of the Doctor who you paid for a false report and the next one is the copy of the complaint letter which I submitted to the police, do you still want to report? then go ahead I don't have any problem.
Mr.kang: what do you think of yourself, could you get any model from a better company than me?
Y/n let out a cold laughter.
Y/n: Have you ever heard about hope world entertainment?
Mr.kang went pale, And the door threw open and a handsome young man came in.he is the CEO of hope world, J hope.

he is the CEO of hope world, J hope

After seeing the man Mr.Kang went even paler.
J hope: Hey y/n.
Y/n: hey hope.
They faced Mr.kang and asked coldly
J hope: Mr.kang why are you here? any problem y/n?
Before y/n could respond
Mr.kang: Not at all. if there is nothing else I will take my leave Mrs.kim.
After he finished speaking, he hurriedly left with his model.
Y/n pov
J hope: forget about him. I will deal with him.congrats, and sorry I could not attend your wedding.
Y/n: it's ok hope, thanks a lot.
J hope: don't mention, you're my childhood friend. The help I did was just a very small one, by the way, I have arranged a top-class model for you.
Y/n: thanks a lot hope.
After seeing him off I went to my office. When I entered I saw Lexi fixing suga's coat and tie. I cleared my throat and they immediately turned away from each other. We greeted each other and sat down.
Y/n: Did you find out what I asked you to?
Suga: your hunch was right it was her. She was the one who hacked your company information and she is also the one behind the recent cosmetic scandal. but what I find interesting is that in both of these incidents only the park group was targeted...
To be continued..................💜