Little tae!!!

Y/n pov

I am so excited to tell them.

Y/n: so the first good news I am going to announce on behalf of Rose.....so I am happy to tell you all about the arrival of a new member to our family..do you guys understand what I am trying to say??

All the others except tae and Jimin shout "of course" with a bright smile.
Rose shyly hides her face. Jimin was staring at Rose with an emotionless face.

Mr and Mrs.kim and the others congratulated both Jimin and Rose. I
Only after that Jimin came back to himself and hugged rose tightly.

Suddenly taehyung asked a question,

Tae: Should we wait for that member to join us for dinner?

He asked with an innocent look.

Everybody gave him a "are you that innocent" look.

Y/n: Then can you wait for another  7 months?

I asked with a smirked.

Taehyung just looked at me blankly.
Before I could say something
Mr.Kim hits Tae's shoulder and told him,

Mr.Kim: Taehyung, Rose is pregnant!!
Mrs.Kim: ok y/n, what is the second good news?

Y/n: the second good news is that the German client agreed to collaborate with our company and asked one of us to come to Germany to work on the project !!

Mr.Kim: Good work y/n.

Rose: Then who's gonna go??

Mrs.Kim: Rose can't go and Jimin has to take care of her, so y/n and taehyung, you both should only decide.

Y/n: Taehyung has to deal with Hongkong clients, so I will go.

Mr.kim: But y/n can you manage alone?

Y/n: Appa I know all details about them and I don't have a language problem.

Mr.Kim: I am not worried about that y/n, I know you are a brilliant girl. But I am just worried about your safety.

Y/n: Appa I am not a kid, I can manage. Also, there will be bodyguards so don't worry, and it only takes 10-12months.

Mrs.Kim: but still someone should be with you......

Namjoon and sera: let me go with y/n.
I saw both and told to appa

Y/n: Appa let Namjoon and sera come with me.

Taehyung's hearts(little tae) Pov

Little tae: Hey big tae......please say something.......they are taking decisions themselves. You are her husband.......Aish..ah....can't you feel I am racing and also I am beating fast. can't you understand that you have feelings for her........oi can't you understand yourself.....this is rainy season so there will be thunderstorms and you are scared of it. So at least for that tell her to stay......idiot understand I am your feelings......so listen to me....why are you blankly looking at her.....

Mr.Kim: what is your opinion taehyung?

Little tae: Heyy.......at least listen to me now..don't nod, just shake your head..... it's already been 2yrs since you left that bish there is nothing inside me. Don't you feel alone? You should take care of me and you feel your feelings for me...just shake your head?

Taehyung: I am fine with anything appa.It's her wish.

Little tae: y-you are ridiculous, Jimin is brilliant with small signals itself he understood little mochi's (jimin's heart) feeling and proposed, married rose and also they are going to have a baby soon but for you, it's already very tough for us and now it's even more difficult. You have to wait for 1 year. taehyung ahhhhhhhhhh...........

Tae pov

Why is my heart racing and beating this fast, should I check with the doctor???

So I checked on the internet and the results were mostly pointing towards falling in love.

Am I in LOVE WITH Y/N?????!!!!!!!!

To be continued........💜
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Author notes

Sorry my dear readers for the late update, I will try my best to update it fast.
Be positive,
Be safe,
Love urself.
Purple u all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣