Two

As me and Yuki enters Mr. Aizawas car. He said "Care to explain why your late?"

"We've had a long night" Yuki says
I just nod in agreement

Mr. Aizawa let's out a small grunt as me and Yuki sits nervously in his car back seat.

Yuki turns to look at me
"Ehh uh" she said whiles pointing down at my shirt.
I looked down to notice that a button came loose on my shirt.
"Oh shit". I said softly
But it wasn't soft enough. As I was about to fix it I saw Mr.Aizawa look at me in his mirror and quickly averted his eyes elsewhere.

"Was he looking at me?" I said in my mind.
Probably not. He was just fixing his mirrors.
Right?

5 minutes has passed and we have arrived at school. Yuki and I quickly jumped out of the car and thanked Mr. Aizawa for the ride. "No problem" he said as he looked at me with a small smirk.  We then dashed at our separate homerooms

I was in class -3a and Yuki was in 3b. "Finally" I said reaching my classroom and taking a seat. I looked around but doesn't see Present Mic since he was out homeroom teacher. As I started to calm my heart rate from all the running I started listening on the class talking about us having a new teacher.

"Yeah, I heard present mic was swapped with another teacher for some reason"

"I wonder who our new teacher will be?"

" I hope it be midnight" 

The bell rang and instantly the class went silent when Mr. Aizawa walked through the door.

MR. FUCKING AIZAWA IS OUR NEW TEACHER?!?!?

"So much for making a good impression on my teacher". I said as I rested my head on the desk.

*Mr. Aizawa POV*
"I'm late on the first day of school and my new class". I said as went into the classroom. Immediately all the chatter stop and all eyes averted on me except that student I gave a ride to this morning. "Did she not know I was their new teacher? I thought to myself.

After I explained why Present Mc and I swapped classes. Everyone seem to have understand the situation except THAT same student again. She rolled her eyes over as I explained what's happening.
"Is there a problem miss..."
"Suki"
"Mya Suki"  she rudely said as she cuts me off.
"There is no problem at all, Sorry if my expression offended you"

"Alright then". I said as I continue with my introduction.

Mya Pov
"Shit". Now he thinks I was being rude towards him. I was just aggravated but this stupid button that won't stay closed. I only rolled my eyes so I could hide that my quirk was activated and my eyes was turning red.
After some time listening to his introduction. The  bell rang for lunch. As everyone left the classroom and me following behind to exit. I heard.
"Ms Suki, can I have a word with you please?
I froze in my tracks and slowly turned around walking to Aizawa leaning on the front of his desk. 
"Take a seat" he said.
His face expression is so bland idk what to expect from him.

"Is there a problem I should know about"? He said with a stern yet concerned look on his face. I was confused af

"No sir" I said with a smile on my face to try lessen the tense air.

"Why were you late for school? Is there's anything happening at home I should know about"?

"Where's your parents"

"I can't answer that sir"

"Why not" he said whiles raising and eyebrow and walking towards me. And leaning over my desk.

My face turn a bright red from being flustered by his presence so close to me. His dark shoulder length hair looks so smooth and shiny. His deep husky voice is enough to make a girl tremble. His lazy yet sexy eyes could look through your soul. The scent of his cologne is enough to make any girl melt from desire.

"Uhh umm WTF I AM THINKING?"
I swiftly turned my head away from meeting his face so he couldn't see my face red from blushing so much.

He lifted my head up to meet his eyes and he asked  "Are you okay".

I MIGHT BE A TRAINED ASSASSIN BUT IM STILL A TEENAGE GIRL WITH HORMONES AND THAT SHIT WAS KICKING IN AT THAT MOMENT.

"I'm okay" I said as I looked into his eyes.
"Well if you say so"
"Your free to leave".

As I stood up to leave the classroom he said "Make sure tomorrow you wear a shirt appropriate for school young lady" As he looks down at my shirt unbuttoned with my cleavage showing and back up to meet my eyes.

"Omfg" I blurted our
"Language please"
"Sorry" I said as I buttoned up my shirt again and embarrassingly walked out the classroom.