Twelve

"Is this seat taken?"
Mya looked up to see Rouge also dressed in an all black suit. I must say he looked nice.

"Um it's not, you can sit" I said as I turned my head away from him and continued looking at students dancing. "You look like your having the time of your life" he said sarcastically.  So my smart mouth replied " oh yeah I was just about to go breakdance on the dance floor".

"Well don't let me stop you. Do it". I laughed sarcastically and said NO❤️.  " C'mon it'll be fun and you could use some right now." He said standing up tugging on my arm like some annoying sibling and telling me let's go. I shrugged my arm away saying "I already embarrassed myself for wearing black at a white dance". 

"Well your not the only one, c'mon Mya we'll look like a couple". Rouge said with a smirk on his face. Those words strike an urge in me to tell him off but before I could get a word out to him an annoying ass teacher over heard me not wanting to dance and came over scolding me for not enjoying myself and forced me to go dance.  Just as I was about to leave Shota came over asking to speak with me.

Rouge quickly said "Sorry mr Aizawa but we were just about to dance". "Oh you were?" Shota said as he looked at me raising an eyebrow. I did a hand signal suggesting that I wasn't from the side of me catching Shota attention. "Hmm. I'm sorry Rouge but I really need to talk to Mya for a minute". He said sternly. And before anyone of us could say something else. Here come loud mouth Present Mic pushing Shota away from us stating " school stuff could wait  let them have some fun".

I honestly could've cried. I wanted to be with Shota but this night is so freaking unbelievable. As Rouge took my hand pulling me in the middle of the dance circle. As soon as he did the place went dark spotlights was on us. "Did you freaking planned this shit?" I asked angrily and nervously. "No I swear it just a coincidence" Rouge replied waving his hands together as a sign that he had nothing to do with it.

All I could've thought about was getting this dance and night over with. Suddenly  a slow latin like song called 'Marìa' came on. Everyone making a surrounding circle around us like this was some dance show. I looked over to Shota standing by Present Mic he looked pissed asf and also a little sad. I tried to walk away but Rouge pulled my arm causing me to twirl into his arms and suddenly he dipped me having my head hanging backwards I looked for Shota and I saw him walking out the auditorium.

Before I could've even react he lifts me up and spins me around and the whole crowd Let out a synchronized Aweee. I was fully embarrassed. When he finally rested me down he asked "do you know how to dance"? " I've only seen this stuff on tv" I replied. "We'll just follow my lead"

I had no other choice but to do so and dance to the best of my abilities. We look like we had been practicing this dance routine for weeks. Everything just flowed and fell into place. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in tight  he spinner me and front of him and seductively grind on me. I was uncomfortable but couldn't show it. After a while of dancing the song ended And everyone clapped for us and as he held my hand up in the air and bow down.

Everyone was amazed and girl started to surround him asking a lot of questions about where he learn to dance like that and would he dance with them. I had no interest in whateva was going on I just wanted to find Shota. I slipped throughout the crowd and carefully sneak of the place. Running through the parking look seeing no sign of Shota. My feet started to hurt from running in heels so I took them off and continued running holding up my dress looking for Shota.

I ran through the garden to find him sitting in a dark corner sitting on a bench attached to this huge dark scary looking tree. He just sat they in his thoughts starring at God knows what. I slowly walked over  to him "Sho are you okay". He shot his head up after hearing the sound of my voice. I walked over and sat next to him saying "I hope you know that what happened back there was just an act I pulled. It meant nothi-" before I could've finished my sentence Shota aggressively pulled me in for a kiss. Sticking his tongue down my throat and biting my lips. I pulled away for a second and ask "what was that for?" He said " to show you that I'm the only one for you". I smiled from such a loving comment.

Before I could've explained what happened he said " I'm sorry for acting the way I did. I just couldn't stand the sight of him holding what's mines and looking at you in such a seductive manner. It made me feel a way I can't explain". I let out a small giggle saying " you got a little jealous". He tried to deny it but after coming to realization he said " well your the only one I'm going to be jealous for". After some time of catching up of what happened over the past few days and how Yuki tricked me into wearing this dress. We finally decided to head back inside.

As we discreetly snook back inside. I went to sit down at a table until confronted by rouge " where did you run off two"? "I just need some fresh air".
"Oh okay" he said as he sat and started talking about how he's in love with the school and students until suddenly he got a phone call. "Sorry I have to take this" he said as he got up and went outside.

〰️*ROUGES PHONE CALL*〰️

"Did you get her trust?
"Not yet she's pretty but not dumb ,she just isn't going to hand her trust over to me like that"
"Pretty hmmm? Well you should expect that since her parents were pretty hard to take down but not impossible so don't you dare get distracted from your mission there. You hear me?
"Yes Rio".
Uh I mean boss"
"Good. I'll be in touch".

TO BE CONTINUED.....

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER BUT NOT REALLY IM SORRY NOT SORRY😭. BUT I WILL GIVING YOU ALL THE ACTION AND SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER😏. HOPE YOU ENJOY❤️

Stay Safe✌🏼