Nine

"It's been a few days since I got my parents quirk. But I still don't how to work it. Shit I barely could control my own. And everyday Aizawa looks so worried about me since he wanted to watch me and he even let me stay with him. I hope I'm not being a burden to him"

Mya sat at the dinner table thinking of what to do next. All she knew that her mom powers was pre- recognition which allowed her to see the future before something happens. "Could she see my future and that's why she gave me her and dads quirk? Am I gonna die fighting?" Mya thought to herself as she rested her head on the table.

Then suddenly she saw something. She saw that a new student will be joining UA as a third year. But it was such a blur she couldn't really couldn't see the person well. "What was that? I am imagining things?" Mya said confused. " I need some fresh air" she said as she got up and went walking out the house towards the city park.

As she was walking she say a guy and a lady in an alleyway. It look like he was trying to mug her. "Hey Bastard.Leave this lady alone" Mya screamed as she ran towards the guy. The mugger then started to use his ice freezing quirk to try freeze Mya in place. She dodged the first few shots he threw at her and a weird feeling rested up her and she could've suddenly hear his thoughts.

"Damn this bitch is fast"
"She's fucking hot tho"

Mya rolled her eyes as she ran towards him in anger and jumped of the two walls landing on top of him with a dagger at his throat. "Don't move or I just might kill you" she said with an evil like smirk looking him in the eyes.

"Shit shit shit this is the wrong time to be getting turned on" the mugger thought to himself and Mya jumped off of him quickly. " Ew you pervert" Mya said annoyed.

"Look I'll give you 5secs to get out my sight before I send 5 daggers through the back of your neck" Mya said sternly.

"Fuck you both" he said as he got up running away.

"Are you okay?" Mya asked the lady.
"I'm okay now" she said.
Mya quickly sent her on her way before he came back. As Mya continues her stroll to the park she began to think about what happened back there.
"So their powers just decided to kick in huh? Well now thanks to mom quirk I can see into the future and dads let me read minds. I should tell Aizawa when I get back home. This could be some useful information for him".

Hours passed as Mya sat on the park bench watching little kids play and listening to birds chip. She then notices it was getting late and that I don't have any clothes at Aizawa place so decided to stop home and bring some with other necessities like her weapons etc..

"I'm starving. Should I cook for us tonight? Would it be weird? Will he even like it?" Mya thoughts ramble on and on but she still went and bought ingredients to cook for her and Aizawa.

As she reached home she quickly started on the dinner and after 20-35 mins it was done. She then decided to go and set the table. She found a rose outside the house and decide to use it as a centerpiece. It was a red rose she placed into a clear vase. "I think I should clean up myself before he reaches back". She said as she quickly went and showered and got into something comfortable but before she went and deal with the food again she cleaned up the room.

As she went back to the kitchen to set the food on the plates she got startled by keys fidgeting to realize it was Aizawa. She quickly place the food on the table and ran into the room to fetch a hair tie to put her hair in a messy bun.

AIZAWA POV

"Today was stressful as always" I said as I entered the house. "Sometimes smells good" I walked into the living room but didn't see Mya so I then walk to the dining room to see how nicely the table was set and the food that was prepared. "It smelled so good" i thought. Before I did anything else I said "Mya?"