Ten

It's that time again. To return to school. I really didn't feel like going back but I can't forget my true mission. Mya thought as she got up from bed. She notices that Shoto was gone already and that he left a note stating something about an emergency meeting.

After some time Mya got dress but decided to do something different with her hair instead of her usual curly ponytail. Since her hair changed to black over her break from school. She decided she straightens her shiny now black hair leaving a middle part with two white clips on the side. Noticing the time and she was almost late she ran out the apartment grabbing her bag leaving for school.

As Mya reached the school she still had 5 mins to reach to class. As she ran to class she noticed that Yuki was talking to someone outside her class. Not paying attention she ran into another student.

"Hey are you okay" the unfamiliar boy asked holding Mya in his arms.

"I'm fine I'm sorry I bumped into you" Mya said as she brush's the wrinkles off her uniform looking up to the guy only to see he was the new student she saw in her vision. She quickly jumped from out of his grasps and said "I'm sorry I gtg" and she quickly ran away to class.

The boy stood there in confusion as he watched the beautiful girl run off to class.

"Finally" Mya said as she walks into the classroom and takes a seat. As the bell rang she noticed that Aizawa still hasn't reach to class. Then suddenly he walks through the door. "Well speak of the devil" she said jokingly until the boy from her vision walks in behind her.

"Class meet Rouge, he's gonna be in our class from today on". Mr. Aizawa said introducing the boy who just stood there waving slightly to everyone. " I expect everyone to welcome him in a nice way or else" the whole class watched as the boy walk through the isles and took a seat next to Mya.

"Hey girl from earlier" he  said waving to Mya giving her a bright smile.  He then focuses his attention back on Mr. Aizawa as he began teaching today's lesson. After some time it was lunch. And Mya decided that she was gonna skip lunch and use the time to study some more. As she walked back to class she saw Rouge sitting down reading.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb I'm just gonna study in a corner" she said as she walked in. He just nodded and continued on with his reading. As she began studying she would notice him glancing every now and again. She just ignored and finish study.

As lunch over and it was time for final period. She heard Present Mic over the school system saying that there will be an upcoming school dance next Friday and that they will be choosing a committee to work on things and so on.  Mya had no interest in the dance because the person she liked she couldn't go with.

After final period school was dismissed and Mya was about to leave until Yuki attacked her with a hug and  a truck load of questions about the dance. "So what are you gonna wear" Yuki asked as she poked Mya with her elbow. Mya just shrugged it off saying that she thinks she's not gonna go.

"Oh come on it's our last chance to a dance before we leave high school. Don't you wanna make the best out of it?"

"I mean we go have exams coming up and we need to study" Mya state's

"You're going and thats final"

Mya just laughed at Yuki response saying "we'll see about that"

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM CURRENTLY PREPARING FOR A HURRICANE. WISH ME LUCK😌❤️.  Hope you enjoy.

I was also going to do some One Shots. If you have any requests feel free to let me know