WHO DID IT? • 2

FRIDAY, 13 DECEMBER 2019
17:15

"Ryeongie, if you haven't seen yet, Jisu is telling us to bring swimsuits."

Yuna went over to her next door neighbor Chaeryeong for them to go to Lia's house together. The coffee haired girl was still packing her bag and Yuna was instructing her.

"Why are you so quiet? You should always just speak your mind and be carefree, you know? You never know when it's your last day on earth." Yuna said, earning a soft chuckle from Chaeryeong.

"Not everyone can do the mindset you have." The coffee haired girl uttered. "I'm ready to go."

Yuna's gaze was fixed on her phone. Looking down on it with a pretty much andreable expression. Distraugh? Vexation? Sadness?

Chaeryeong couldn't quite pinpoint the exact emotion the latter was trying to portray, but she was sure it wasn't a good one.

"Hey, you okay?" Chaeryeong asked in worry. She attempted to put her hand on her shoulder, but it was gently yet bitterly spat down by Yuna.

Chaeryeong shrugged it off, thinking the red haired girl was just in a salty mood, but even though she was often like that, she couldn't help but be bothered. Especially since the latter hasn't told the group about anything that could be a concern.

As she walked ahead out her house, Yuna heavily place her phone in her pocket, her fists curling up harshly.