WHO DID IT? • 17

INTERROGATION PART TWO (2)

QUESTIONS FOR RYUJIN

Prove to us that you're not the reason for Chaeryeong's poisoning.
Why would I kill the love of my life? I'm not crazy. I really didn't do it. All I've told you is...the truth....yeah...truth..

If you want something and you can't have it, what do you do?
Accept it.

Ryujin, tell us why you love chaeryeong, I know you're willing to do anything for her.
She's just such an amazing girl. Smart, kind, talented, beautiful. She's perfect and extremely lovable.

Did your roommate smell like bleach?
Um no..

When you entered Chaeryeong's room what did you do?
I went to wake her up, but then I saw how pale and blue she looked. And when I touched her and felt how cold she was, I was frozen. Then I tried to make myself at least text the others.

Do you know anything about the broken glass found in the pool area?
What?

What did you do after you woke up?
Went down for breakfast, then I was tasked to wake Chae.

Yuna said you left the room that night, where did you go? Why did you leave the room?
Wow. Really. Wow. I...okay. I went to the hallway to go to the bathroom. The one across from us.

What did you mean when you said Lia's behavior at prom was unusual?
She drank a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Hard liquor. That wasn't Lia at all.

If Chaeryeong rejected you if ever you did confess, would you be content that you would just stay as friends?
Well if there was no other choice, I'd be grateful to at least stay as friends.

Did you kill Chaeryeong because you can't accept that she only sees you as a friend?
No!

When you first saw Chaeryoung you stated that she was like an angel. You also noticed that her body was cold and her lips were pale, you do know that she died right? You can't say that you don't know that she died, you are a chemistry major which means you also study about what chemicals do to our body when time passes by so you already know that something wasn't right. Why did you still describe her as an angel? You also can't say that you were still shocked. The interrogation was hours after what happened. I believe you have collected yourself by then.
First of all you have no right to tell me, nor anyone grieving that they shouldn't be shocked and collected already. That's just downright offensive. Let people grieve and react at their own pace, please, detective. Show some empathy. Also, I knew she was dead, but still, she looked beautiful. Like she was just sleeping. She was already gone, I knew that, it hurt me, it shocked me, it saddened me. I call her my angel, I always see her as such. And now, she's a real one. *holds back tears*

Do you have any recent wounds or cuts?
Um no..

Yuna said she heard something strange? Did you hear that too?
What?

How are you keeping up with the situation?
*through gritted teeth* It's hard. I don't know which emotion must prevail. The sadness that she's gone, or the anger that someone, among us, killed her. *clenches fists* Even...fear, actually.