WHO DID IT? • 18

INTERROGATION PART TWO (3)

QUESTIONS FOR YUNA

If your room is the farthest, how did you hear the faucet going off at midnight?
There is a bathroom across us...

Has someone been following you? or have you felt like someone has been watching you?
No...thankfully

Prove to us that you're not the reason for Chaeryeong's poisoning.
I really didn't do it. She's like my sister. That'd be just downright absurd.

Why did you tell Chaeryeong that "you will never know if you will die today?" Was it just coincidental?
Purely coincidental! I'm really just the YOLO type, you know?

Do you know anything about the broken glass found in the pool area?
No..

Did you know that Chaeryeong helped you become the prom queen?
Well if you meant she helped me with my outfit and all, then yes! She had such great opinions! I looked so stunning that night.

How did you hear a faucet running when the room you shared with Ryujin is the farthest from the bathroom? Also, did you notice if Ryujin was in the room when you heard the footsteps and the faucet running, and why were you awake at that time?
R-ryujin was in the room, but asleep. Again, there was a bathroom across us. I-I was only half-awake when I heard it....

On december 13, the day you were with the victim, who messaged you? Can you reveal what you were reading on your phone? Did someone betray you?
It was a notice from the student council. It's really something private. And annoying *scoffs*

Was the reason you were stressed about something you saw on your phone while you were at Chaeryeong's house, because someone told you that it was planned that you were going to be the prom queen?
What??? No!

Did your roommate smell like bleach?
No

What did you do after you woke up?
Went for a run, then joined the breakfast party courtesy of Lia.

Do you know what time you heard those strange sounds?
Uhh I-I'm not sure, sorry

Do your friends scare you? If so, who?
Chaeryeong is pretty scary. She's a very honest and righteous person. She's quiet but she doesn't hesitate to act when something's wrong. Yeji, too. She's very mom-like. She scolds us a lot and even jokingly threatens us haha.

Do you have any recent wounds or cuts?
None

Can you further elaborate the faucet and the footsteps that you heard? Wasn't it strange? Why didn't you go out to check?
I was half-asleep so I really didn't bother to come out. It wasn't strange to me.

What do you know about chemical cyanide since you often hang out with Ryujin?
Cyanide?

How'd you know that Lia's house doesn't have cctvs?
We all know. She told us about it, ranting about her parents.

What time did Ryujin go out of your room?
U-um a-about...about late 1AM? Not sure

Didn't you know that Yeji's name tag was missing?
No