WHO DID IT? • 27 (Ae pt.1)

('Ae' means 'Alternate Ending' sorry if it sounds stupid for you!!)

hi! so i'm not suppose to belong this but this is also a part of this au! and again you can't ask me to make a book 2 because i'm not the author of this au!!

This alternate endings means if you accused the wrong person (Lia and Ryujin) there's no Yeji chapter because she's been eliminated at the first place :))

-IF LIA WAS CONVICTED-

That weekend, Choi Lia was wrongfully convicted. She was brought into the correctional institute, and her initial ruling allowed her no option for bail. It was indeed, upsetting.

Ryujin took herself out for a walk. Desperate to clear her head out from thinking she could've done more to prevent all of this.

She could've insisted to stay with Chaeryeong that night, she could've been more certain with her intuition. She was sure it was Yuna, based on what limited sight she saw, buy she still cared for her as a friend. So, she didn't say she was accusing her during the last interrogation.

But she didn't expect suspicion to grow on Lia either, whom she didn't think would do such a thing in the first place.

That is why she was informed Lia was to be incarcerated, and soon to be put on trial, she was shocked, beyond words, and utterly confused.

Something was just not allowing her to be at ease.

The dried leaves along the rough pavement rustled as the encountered the blue haired girl's feet. Other than that, the night was pretty quiet and serene, with the moonlight just adequately gleaming towards the horizon, and Ryujin was counting on it to give her peace.

She was walking in silence, when a dry leaf crunches from behind her.

It was abrupt, very abrupt. Almost like accidental.

Was someone following her?

Though frightened, Ryujin turned her back slowly, and was startled to see someone almost tightly close behind her.

"Hello, Ryujin" Yuna greeted with a sinister smile.

"Y-Yuna? W-What are you doing here?"

"What do you think, snitch?" The red haired girl scoffed, pulling a knife from her pocket and tracing the blade with her fingertips.

"Disn't I say that if you tell anyone what you saw, you're gonna regret it?"

"P-put that down Yuna, p-please" Ryujin was trembling in fear. She tried to muster enough strength to step bafck, but Yuna always strides to keep their close distance.

"No, I don't want to," She smirks with a chuckle.

"I don't let snitches go. Look at what I did at Chaeryeong. Where is she now? Right, dead. You will be too."

"You know you really some nerve, huh, Shin Ryujin? You really had to tell the detectives about what you saw? You weren't even supposed to see it in the first place!" Yuna screamed. It was chilling. Ryujin felt her heart beat fast so fast in panic.

"To bad they still didn't find out it was me. Now you gotta pay the price.

Ryujin tried to sprint, but Yuna held her by the arm and slashed it to keep her from moving. Dragging her by her wounded arm, she brought her to the nearby woods, where she could easily commit and get away with another murder.

"J-just kill me now," Ryujin said, weakly, as they reached the dark and eerie woods. "I-I'm dead anyway."

"Aww, why, Romeo? Because Juliet got killed? Don't worry, you'll join her soon."

"Just cut the crap, Yuna!" Ryujin screamed, which angered the latter and made her smash the knife into her chest.

Bleeding and deteriorating, the poor blue haired girl breathed out desperately to say, "I-I hope you're h-happy now, Y-Yuna. Y-you've won."

And that was it. Her second kill.

But could last words Ryujin left her made her speechless.

She got her fame, the attention, the love she so wanted with much avarice.

But how much it really worth?

Was it really worth more that her friends? Than her friends' lives?

Yuna walked home night in pure melancholy.

"Oh God, what have I done?"