Final

You met with Mamuro in a dark alley way.

"You got everything?" you asked. He nodded and handed you a duffle bag. You made a twirling motion with your fingers. He turned his back as you changed into your assassin clothing. "Ok..."

The two of you proceed to arm yourselves with weapons, both hidden and visible.

"I can't believe we are doing this..." Mamuro sighed.

"Ya well you said so yourself. You wanted me to have a normal life, get married and have kids. Well this is the closet you are going to get," you said strapping two katanas to your waist.

"What of Itachi?" he asked.

"I kissed him goodbye." you said.

"You do realize you are going back to him right?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Possibly...." you shrugged, "Ready?"

"Ready." And the two of you began your own assassination. Somehow, deep in his heart, Mamuro knew this day would come. The first moment you became an assassin.

The two of you snuck in the mansion. By this time, everyone was asleep which made your job somewhat easier. Assassins were trained to detect danger even while they were sleeping. So you and Mamuro had to be quick and swift about it.

Hyosuke was your first target. Mamuro stood guard outside as you slithered into his bedroom. You saw his finger twitch towards where he kept his dagger. Just as his eyes snapped opened, you lunged and slapped a hand over his mouth, muffling his screams as you slit his throat.

1 down 7 more to go.

You opened the door and flicked the blood off the dagger. You nodded and proceeded to the next room.

Your second target was a man named Kyo. When you walked in, he was already waiting and jumped at you the second you closed the door. You blocked his sword with the dagger.

"So you've decided to betray us?" he smirked.

You didn't say a word. You pushed his blade away and unsheathed your katana in one swift movement. You bent backwards as the blade swiped at your head.

"That was a close one," you thought, standing back up. He swiped at you again, you caught the blade in your hand, slicing her hand in the process. You smirked at his shocked face. His shock turned to fear as you plunged the blade through his stomach. His blade fell to the ground along with his body. Blood poured from the wound and you watched the life leave his eyes.

"W-wow...you show no mercy...." Mamuro commented.

You ignored him and took the blade from Kyo's stomach.

2 down 6 more to go.

And that's how your night went, killing your comrades. Before you knew it, daybreak had come. Soon enough you heard sirens racing up and down the streets.

"So Itachi told his father...." you thought.

Throughout the night you managed to kill the rest of your comrades. Mamuro had an injury. not to serious, on his left arm. Your hand stung from the blade wound you got from Kyo.

You were walking through the main hallway when suddenly a kunai flew right past you.

"Ah so it's come to this," the voice of your master said from atop the stairway. Your master was none other than a man named Orochimaru. Beside him stood his right hand man. Kabuto.

"You've killed all my men..." he 'tsked' and drew his own blade.

"I got Kabuto. You go for Orochimaru," you nodded and stepped back.